Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58470 - Well if it helps keep you up till the concert. Hope it's not corked. Maybe stick with the coffee. Though wine sound good right now but only have hard liquor, and not going there tonight.

58471 - i had one vodka too many last night lol! (not that i drink all the time lol)

And not corked but that sweet german stuff - but not strong which is good!

58472 - speaking of vodka, had just enough for two small ones after work today, had that bottle since the fall don't know how it lasted that long, especially since it was some goose.

58473 - can't sleep that show was soo good. Holla for Zhivvy stayed up till 4am, but it was so worth it.

58473 - can't sleep that show was soo good. Holla for Zhivvy stayed up till 4am, but it was so worth it.

58474 - Absolutely! She's got to be exhausted. I remember staying up that late for a couple of the OZ/NZ live threads. It was fun, but very tiring!

58478 Morning all...anyone about? hmmmm can't see any blue lights, I'll nip back latersmile.gif

58476 number correction!

58478..nothing going on here so I better go home...see you !

58479 - Good morning, I hope everyone enjoyed the concert!!!! I slept most of the day yesterday and didn't feel good all evening, bascially stayed on the couch. Feeling better today, but cancelled my eye doctor appointment as not quite up to that. Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Hello Patti  Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Did you stay up for last night? I'm hoping there is some way I wiil be able to hear it on something/ some way...I couldn't believe it...I went to bed about midnight and found myself awake and looking at my clock about 1.00am I nearly got up...then woke up 3.20am....wish I could have been up..frown.gif

58481 - Hi Sue, how are you? No, I did not stay up, wasn't feeling well. I am sure there must be some way we can listen to it. Oh no, something was telling you that you should have listened to it!!!!!!

58482 - hello to whoever is about!

58481 - Hi Sue, how are you? No, I did not stay up, wasn't feeling well. I am sure there must be some way we can listen to it. Oh no, something was telling you that you should have listened to it!!!!!!

58483....YES OH! YES I SHOULD HAVE !!!!!!

Hello Jen..how are things with you?

58484 - LOL Sue! Hi Jb, how are you today? I have been calling the eye doctor for just about an hour to cancel my appointment and its busy, busy, busy.

58485 - I'm sure that recordings will turn up on the Internet soon enough, and there are already clips of several of the songs on youtube. I highly recommend Zooropa and Streets. They were amazing last night!

58486 - I'm doing good today. I'm off work to work some more on a school project, but right now I've got hair dye on my head.

58487 - Sounds good, I will check those out!!!! Another one colouring their hair, it was Zhivvy's turn yesterday, lol. I have to do mine this weekend too. Good luck with the school project!

58488 - but unlike Zhivvy, I won't have to strip the color off and re-do it. That's what she did yesterday. Now it's off to rinse my hair...and thanks for the well-wishes Patti! See you all later! smile.gif

Me thinks it's coming time for hair dye....as the colour that is begin to show is NOT the colour I wish tooooooooooooooooo seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

58490 - No, you won't have the problems that Zhivvy had! I tried one of those new mousse-type dyes. It was very nice, easier to work with and the colour was great, but the white hairs started poking through after less than a week. So time to do it again. I want to do something different, but not sure what.

Funny Sue how mine does that too!!!! LOL

rolleyes.gif58491...rolleyes.gif

bored.gif I'm getting dizzy, try and read SO many threads...bored.gif

58492 - Ugh, don't get dizzy Sue!!! I have had enough of being dizzy with this stupid flu. Finally got through to the eye doctor, I could get an appoinment at the end of the month on a day I have a million things happening or the next available at the end of June, wth!!!!!! I took the one at the end of the month, not thrilled, but I want to have new glasses so I can see the boys better on June 1!!!!

If I could fit in to a small parcel, I would post myself to your house...and be with you June 1....keep you company...laugh.gif