Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Anjana ALL is forgiven...it's lucky no one could here the dirty laugh just left my mouth, as I went down the page see the picture...

63082 - Sue I'm sure it's the same laugh we've all heard ourselves do when looking at that pic, lol! laugh.gif

Anjana ALL is forgiven...it's lucky no one could here the dirty laugh just left my mouth, as I went down the page see the picture...

63083 I aim to please laugh.gif

Anjana...we are friends..cute.gif

Jen...You can be Bono..if I can be larry....don't thin that sounded right...but you know what I ment.laugh.gif

63084  Well I'd betta be off now, great to chat to you all. See you again soon 

I post this for the good of all you lovely zootops...always good to have a laugh with friends, have a fun weekend x

tumblr_lloibbhD3S1qzcr1io1_500.jpg

Anjana...we are friends..cute.gif

Jen...You can be Bono..if I can be larry....don't thin that sounded right...but you know what I ment.laugh.gif

63087 - I know exactly what you meant, Sue. I think if you said that anywhere other than here, it probably would sound a little weird, though. laugh.gif

63088-bye anj,nice to see you even if it was only for a short while,nice pic,x

63089 - Bye Anj! It was nice to see you again! 

Many thanks my very best posting friend...at the moment ( incase anyone else wish to put picture herelaugh.gif)

Bye Anjana, have a lovely weekend, and I will try not to mess up numbers.eek.gif

63090 - Well, I should be going, too. The steroids the doctor has me on are making me hungry and I haven't had breakfast yet. I'll talk to you all later! smile.gif

Well, might see you later, take care...( just don't tell anyone what I said..) Don't want any funny looks my way...go and have some nice breakfast...xxxxxJenwink.gif

63092-bye jen,have a good day,happy.gifhappy.gif

And then there was two....or maybe Maggie and Patti are still around.

What are your plans for the weekend Caz?

63094-i,m working again tomorrow YUKKKKK,and sunday if the weather is ok i want to do a carboot,but i think it,s supposed to be wet,what about you,

63093 - Hi all! Thanks for the good wishes!!!! I am sad to leave my mum in the hospital, but the nurses there are amazing so I know she is good hands, but I will still miss her! She wants lots of pics and can't wait to hear my stories!

I wish you were coming Sue, I am going to alone for the first 2 days, but I am going to meet friends plus Sandra and Bev, so it should be fine, but it would be much better if I had someone with me.

Anj, its always been my dream since a little girl to go to NYC, and I am finally going!

63094-aah patti you are so lucky,i wish i was going to.

Nothing exciting, went threw a load of papers and magazines... BIG tidy up...the things I keep.!

63094 - Does everyone know the latest Lady Gaga song, The Edge of Glory? I always like to change words in songs and I am driving everyone nuts with this one. I keep singing "I will see Edge, on Wednesday, he will play guitar just for me. I will see Edge and Bono, playing on my birthday|.

I also said when I first heard that song, I wonder if Edge's wife sings it - "I'm on the Edge", lol. My niece is so mad at me, she likes that song and said all she ever thinks about now when she hears it is Edge and his wife doing it, lol.

63095-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif aah patti,that made me laugh.lol

Sorry you are working tomorrow Caz...The weather (by Mr Weatherman) not good for the weekend, so I'll be thinking about Patti..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif, and maybe watch a film, or a U2 DVD..

No Patti have not, but will listern out for it now...wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

63094 - Does everyone know the latest Lady Gaga song, The Edge of Glory? I always like to change words in songs and I am driving everyone nuts with this one. I keep singing "I will see Edge, on Wednesday, he will play guitar just for me. I will see Edge and Bono, playing on my birthday|.

I also said when I first heard that song, I wonder if Edge's wife sings it - "I'm on the Edge", lol. My niece is so mad at me, she likes that song and said all she ever thinks about now when she hears it is Edge and his wife doing it, lol.

laugh.gif 63096 Hello everyone , just thought i'd pop in and say hello , enjoy the show Patti , and wishing you all well , me , well I have the flu and I dont know where im at anymore so just getting tired and kinda lost lol , anyway goodbye love ya's smile.gifxxxx oooo

123, Sorry you are not feeling well {{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} coming your way, for you

63097-i better go and get sorted to go and do food shop as him will be home in abit,hope to see you all later.xx

63097 good morning all!  sorry you're not feeling well 123.... hope you are better very soon!  as to feeling lost, you are HERE in the zoo with your friends who love you!

63097 - that is a GREAT story Patti, I'm with Sue, now I gotta find that song and laugh along!!

I just went to the kitchen to make sure nothing burning and when I return to find 4 pages have whizzed by !!!!! such chatterboxes....

Hello caz, how are you??