Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63201-hi maggie,no i didn,t manage to get to the baths,once i,de hoovered etc,it was to late to go,never mind,sounds like it was a good show again,how are you feeling today.

63201-hi maggie,no i didn,t manage to get to the baths,once i,de hoovered etc,it was to late to go,never mind,sounds like it was a good show again,how are you feeling today.

63202-going off for abit to see what i can find for tea,see you later.happy.gif

Hi! Oh no, seems that I missed live feed again...frown.gif

I've survived Monday... a very busy day always!! So only four days work left and then it's time for holiday! I'm going to be sooooo lazy!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

Hi Maggie! I'm fine thanks - hoping this week goes fast!!

How are you? Hope you are feeling better already!

63209-hello again,is there anyone still around.

Hi Caz!! I'm trying to be here but my internet acces doesn't want to co-operate... it goes on and off...mad.gif

how are you today`?

63211-i,m good thanks kert,how are you?

I'm fine too!! Just looking forward my holiday!

Have you finished renovating? I guess decorating is never-ending project... always could get something new... =)

63213-thats good,are you going anywhere for your holidays? just got afew little bits left to do now and it all looks much better,

I'm going to Greece with my friend! And I've planned to be very lazy!! =) Do you have any summer holiday?

Sounds good, It's so nice to get a new look in home!

63215-i,m sure you will have a good time,we haven,t booked to go away this year,just might try and get away with our tent somewhere,

Tenting sounds perfect too!! Main point is relaxing, resting and having fun... I've never spent a night in a tent (except maybe when I was about 7...) but would like to try it. Only that my imagination is maybe little bit too "good", I would probably only listen every sound and couldnt sleep at all....

I have to go to bed now... early wake up tomorrow.

See you later Caz =)

63217-it is good if the weather is good,the first time i went i didn,t sleep much for the first few nights either,  ok see you tomorrow .sleep well kert.

hello again Caz, I feel very full, have eaten too much. Made some lasagne, very filling...

How amazing for dizzybint and bevfrance !!!!!!

Hello kert, sorry didn't see you there, or I thought you had gone to bed. How are you ???

I'm finally starting to feel better today, had a very long lie in this morning after the live feed...

63220-hi maggie,yummy lasagna sounds nice,i haven,t made one of them in a while.glad to hear that your feeling better,that lie in must have done you good,happy.gif

63221.......surprise surprise....I'm alone again......don't you wanna be my friends anymore ??????

63222 Hi polly xx im here only for a few seconds , have to take my friend to the doctors this morning so will be in a little later this morning , hope you are well , and catch up with you later if your still in :o) xxxx oooo

Sorry to bail out on you :o(

But need a tea before I go out ;o)

63223...wow...one friend...enjoy your day....I'm gonna go to bed......good night !!

63224 Well all alone , and about to go have lunch so im going to love ya and go , got plenty to do and im guessing your all asleep or will soon do , so sweet dreams and see you all whenever I see you ;o) xxxx oooo