Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63250-that would be very nice,i would like to meet up with you again some time soon,aah i hope your mum is ok, happy.gif

My mum is on the waiting list for a knee replacement, she is in a lot of pain. I'll be happy when she has the operation because that will give her some independence back.

She loves her garden and I've offered to help, but I'm not very good and will probably make a right mess of it !!!!!!

63252-aah i hope she gets her new knee soon,i,m sure you will be fine helping your mum in the garden,happy.gifhappy.gif

I'm not so sure about the gardening!!!!

I need a holiday and haven't got anything booked because I'm hanging on to see if U2 play a concert in Dublin!!!!

63254-i,m sure you will be fine,it,s not to bad once you have done a little bit,i think i need a holiday to,u2 in dublin would be a dream come true for me to,now i,ve got my passport i want to use it,lol.banana.gif

63256-it sure would,easy to get to,not to expensive to get to and the best band in the world playing there home town,what more could we ask for.happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

With that on my mind think I'll go to bed and dream about U2 and Dublin. Send lots of positive vibes to Paul Mac to make it happen.. or else.

63258-ok maggie i was thinking the same to,sleep well,see you tomorrow,night night,xx

63259 Well bye bye everyone im going to bed and looks like I missed you again , so will see you later on , sweet dreams xxxx oooo smile.gif

hi 123, hope you are well.....

I'm away to bed, can't keep my eyes open much longer now. Will listen to zooropa whilst drifting off to sleep and hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night........

see you again x

63262 Hello to you who are still around...Love, hope you are doing well. If you are heading to bed I wish you very sweet dreams and hope that you had a good day :)

63263 Hi sacred , hope your well Im back again , been thinking of king solomon , and his explorations and I dont see or have read any wrong in them , I think its all so sweet :o) You should read about it you seem like a very loving person..At the moment im listening to the radio and thinking about how ''cold'' it is and going to be here, winter is just begining, my feet are freezing , my ears and nose lol ,looking forward to spring . Been busy reading and not found anything I didnt like about what im reading..

Hope your all well , take care be good , :o) xxxx oooo

Hello Mr/Mrs Nobody..rolleyes.gif

63266-hi sue ,if your still here,happy.gif

63268-hi camucha, how are you today.

63269-off for something to eat,be back later.

With that on my mind think I'll go to bed and dream about U2 and Dublin. Send lots of positive vibes to Paul Mac to make it happen.. or else.

Do you think Dublin could still happen...? I've almost lost my hope already...ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif 

... but I've "saved" a week of my summer holiday for september - just in case I have to travel to Dublin!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day! I had a picnic with my friend and godchild, it's been hot and sunny here, but thunders and storms ahead...

We were interviewed to newspaper, the reporter wanted to take pictures of our snacks and asked what we are going to do with the garbages. They told it costs 3 million euros per year for city to clean up the parks, because so many people just leave all the rubbish and bottles when leaving from picnics etc. It's so stupid, how careless and unclean people can be...mad.gifmad.gif 

63273 Hi kert hope your well , just dropping in before I go back to sleep :o)