Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63297-i know at the mo,it is actually hard to even turn up for my shifts,i could really do with a holiday to think things through.

Do you have any holiday time coming up soon? Have you booked anything?

63299-i haven,t booked anything yet,but i do have 15 days left to use,

Maybe a holiday is what you need, with some good weather. Would you be able have time off when you wished or is it a case, when they would let you....someone to cover and all that.

63299-i haven,t booked anything yet,but i do have 15 days left to use,
63301 - Only 13 days till Moncton Caz it's only a few days off you would still have some left and you could sneak Sue in your bag. Are you all staying up for a feed of tonight happy.gif.

63302-i can take holiday anytime as longs as no one is already off,and at the mo i don,t think anyone is off till middle of august. hi cash,i would love to get to the concert but flights etc would be to expensive.

Well girl...me thinks you need a holidaywink.gif

Hello Cash..Are your feet on the ground yet? Yes I'm staying up...so few leftbored.gif

63304-yep i think your right sue,i wish i could stay up and get the live feed,i,m annoyed with myself for not sortin g out being a paid member,then i could get the live feeds,indifferent.gifindifferent.gifindifferent.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

63304 I did a bad thing of opening a Bottle of wine after work tonight. Yes feet are on the ground working Ugh! but they will soon be off the ground again soon. But trying not to think what to do after it all endsfrown.gif

Staying up  mmmm 2:00am going to bed somthing like 5:00am...going to bed and up 7:00am.Does wonders for the bags under eyes...

63307-i don,t usually drink,but over the past week i have had a few of the small 2 glass size bottles of wine,i,ve just finished one tonight,it will seem strange when the tour is all finished,we will need something to keep us going,

63305-i don,t usually drink,but over the past week i have had a few of the small 2 glass size bottles of wine,i,ve just finished one tonight,it will seem strange when the tour is all finished,we will need something to keep us going,

Staying up  mmmm 2:00am going to bed somthing like 5:00am...going to bed and up 7:00am.Does wonders for the bags under eyes...

63307 I had some sleepless nights for U2 when going to see them in Montreal and toronto and it was soo worth it. That is what sunglasses are for Sue wink.gif hide those bags

I'm a glass of wine sounds like a fine idea!

white or red?

63310-i have tried that link once before and it didn,t work,afew people have told me that only paid members get the links to work.

laugh.gif Thats why I have so many shades..wink.giflaugh.gif

63314-it could well be,

63313 I think thats is why our favourite man wears then too lol. 

63314...bono_happy.gif

I Could always do with another pair...bono_happy.gifbono_happy.gifbono_happy.gifbono_happy.gifbono_happy.gif

63315-theres nothing wrong with that, lol glasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gif laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

63316-well i better be off now,i think bed is calling,see you tomorrow,enjoy the show whoever is listening in,night night.xx

Sweet and many dreams...What we/I was talking about...did you see the blog I put up yesterday?

Sweet and many dreams...What we/I was talking about...did you see the blog I put up yesterday?