Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63318-i will,yes i did see your blog from yesterday.

Talking about shades Ahh love the vertigo ones 

0131335e.jpghappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Night Cazhappy.gif

63319-ooh nice pic to look at just before i go,night all,see you tomorrow,xxtired.giftired.giftired.giftired.giftired.giftired.gif

Me thinks I'm going to pour myself a glass of red. Watch Live From Abbey Road, with Brandon Flowers, and come back here in a little while...catch you later Cash..smile.gif

63321 ok Sue see you in the live thread later . I'll be taking care of the whitewink.gif

63322............Oooooh......it's one hour to go and I'm still awake..thought it was one hour later....see you !!

63323 .. *peeks in* hi there .. just making a quick stop .. going to see a soccer match right now ... Adam's folder is so quiet .. it is awkward to answer my own posts ... no poptart love at all there ={

sweet dreams to everybody ... xoxo !!

63324 Hi cam , yes the forum has changed since facebook..

Im just dropping in to say hello but will be in later instead , have shopping to do this morning , so take care and see you later bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

63325 well good night everyone sweet dreams , I love the One campaign , such nice deeds , love the live feeds , love the people , love the band , take care everyone , off to be a hero to a little old lady who needs food , so will just relax and listen to the radio , bye bye :o) xxxx oooo Love ya's

It seems to be a quiet day in counting! I guess people are still resting after live thread / feed... I really try to be here on Sunday morning, it's my last change to hear live feed!

It's been so hot and sweaty day... and my apartment is very hot too, even typing makes me sweat!! lol.

Hope everyone has had a good daysmile.gif

63327-evening anyone around.

63329 Well I have to go , so take care sweet dreams and catch up with you another time..

Now im just going to relax and listen to the radio , and eat porridge , love ya's :o) xxxx oooo

63330.....just checking on you.....and I guess you're all on vacation......I am. lol

63331 - morning all!

63332 Hello and goodbye im going back to sleep lol its 3.34 am here

nitey nite

:o) xxxx oooo

Hi! Am I all alone again??!!frown.gifcry.gif

But I'm happy anyway - holiday started today!banana.gif

Went to the beach after work and later had a dinner at a lovely greek restaurant. Then cyckled home from restaurant, enjoying beautiful summer night...smile.gif

Tomorrow some more lying on the beach - i'm going to be sooo lazy at least the first week of my holiday!happy.gif

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

63334-hi kert,sounds like your having a good time,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

63336 Lol polly.. Hi everyone , as usual I hope everyone is in good spirits , and having a good time , me well im going for a little while and read with the radio on and relax a bit bc im still not the best but getting better , miss you all and hope to catch up soon , if possible , and I hope there's a live feed on Sunday smile.gif I hope im about to hear U2 livehappy.gif anyways take care , always try to be good to prosper , love from moi wink.gifxxxx oooo

No one here any more....bored.gif

Is it something I've done or said.......cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Hi Suee .. I'm here ((((Suee)))) ... shocked with current events ...

63339 - Hello everyone, back from New York! The most amazing time ever and the best birthday gift!!!!

NewYorkCityJuly2011086.jpg