Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63341 - All wrapped up with a giant red bow and fancy paper!!!!!!! I still can't believe it actually happened!!!!!!

63343 - Bono and Edge were appearing on David Letterman. We tried to get tickets and hung around waiting. First we met Dallas, what a sweetheart he is (picture to follow). Then they put up barricades and we moved across the street. Edge came first, talking on his cellphone, and waved and went in. Bono came, then left, then came back in his black SUV. He came out and walked by everyone, shaking hands, saying he would come out after the show for pics and autographs. When he came to me he held out his hand and I grabbed it and he closed his it over mine and just held it for several seconds, it was the most incredible, amazing thing that ever happened to me. I said thank you for your music and all you do and I love you Bono, and he smiled back. I have never seen such a glorious smile in my life. And those dimples!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous man!!!!!

=} I'm very happy for you Patti!! I'm really glad you had that moment with Bono ... and I totally with you regarding Dallas, he is such a nice and sweet man, I love Dallas ...

*waits for Dallas pic* =D

ooooo looking good Mr Dallas, thanks for posting the pic Patti =}

=D ... ahhh Perú won the soccer match against Venezuela for the third place in the Copa America =)

Let's post my Peruvian flag signed by Bono ...

Flag.jpg

woot woot woot ....!!!!!!!!

=D

yessss .. isn't it the cutest thing ever? Bono doodled the 2 ... very clever ....

Woo-hoo, thanks for sharing the pics Patti and Camucha!!

I'm trying to stay awake, want to hear the live feed - if there is one!!! 2 1/2 hours  more left...

I just came home, we had a "garden party" at my friends home, it was a HOT day and I've been the whole day outside and now I feel I might have a sunstroke....sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

63355........did I miss your birthday Patti.....in that case HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......and Kert hope to see you in two hours...I'm gonna catch some sleep !!

Morning... í had a couple of hours sleep, then woke up for the live thread... my last feed and live thread from this tour!!!frown.gif off to holiday next week, so wont be able to be here when the tour ends!!frown.gif

Now I should get some more sleep... it's so hot in my apartment that i don't think it will happen.... and i'm soootired.giftired.giftired.giftired.gif

Hi Again... have slept about 4 hours... not good!!! But I heard the live feed!! Or at least some of it!!

Hope everyone is having nice and relaxing sunday!

Hello Kert....seems only a few hours was talking to you....

2 hours sleep.tired.giftired.giftired.giftired.giftired.giftired.gif

HI Sue!! Here we are again, lol! I was just about to ask did you sleep at all.

Hope we can get a nap later....tired.giftired.giftired.gif

On my third cup of coffee...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Love the picture....rather like a bubble bath instead, or that that picture of Bono in the bath......OH SUE!!!!!!tongue.gifwink.gifhappy.gif