Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64558 Just been in a power cut , so no pc lol anyway had a good happy sleep last night and got to hear u2 on the radio , they played good music last night which put me in the most content happy sleepy mood :o) I hope your all well and getting more sweet sleep , miss you lot and sad to say i'll be missing any live feeds on Sunday but my thoughts and love will be with you lot too and hope you have a ball of a time for the last show this year , take care , try to be good , Im trying hard , take care and have some fun and a good laugh , love Caroleen :o) xxxx oooo

64559 Just zooming in to say an early morning hellohappy.gif.  Hope you are all ok m'dears and happy happy. Sorry I haven't been around much this week, crahzee busy on the work front, burning the midnight oil, zonked!

anyway betta zoom off and start to work again, chat soon xx

Hello Maggie, seen your blue light is on.smile.gif

You are welcome ladies and good morning .... getting ready to leave the house in a while...

bonopuppy.jpg

Thankyou Camucha...you are an angel..clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

64564 Nice pics Cam :o) , Just up this morning as had to open door for my daughters boyfriend , thought I'd drop in to see what everybody is doing , but looks like every one is busy , so will see you all in the morning , now Im just going to listen to the radio for a while .. Goodnight , sweet sleep to you all or nice night/day :o) xx oo

64566 Just leaving for dins (chicken kiev and mash tonight yum) but saw you were in Maggie, just thought I'd say a quick hello before going.

...and nite 123

64569-evening,anyone around.smile.gif

64570-looks like have missed everyone again,frown.giffrown.gif

64572 Could kick myself , I fell asleep with the radio on :o( anyway not posting thought for today , must think what I want to post for you all.. Hoping your all well , and have a lovely day , sorry I missed you , be good and take care , love 123love :o) xxxx oooo

64573 Morning, anyone in? Just scrolling down, can't see any blue lights, will nip back later.

64574 - i'm here but off in a mo!!! Was up bright and early and got my Chili Pepper's tickets and now thinking of gonig back to bed

64575 nice work..now get some sleep!! Hi and bye m'dahlin, have a good nap xtired.gif

64576 - lol I think i need to for an hour haahahaaa!!!

64577 buying tickets is hard work, you need some rest tongue.gifwink.gif

See ya later 

64579 - i know, does anyone actually read them???

64581 gloomy here too Maggie and surprisingly cool for Julyfrown.gif

Hi all.

Very gloomy day in Belgium too. Sun came out some time ago, but left again after about 2minutes.