Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Well, no more blue lights burning... So I'm off to do some ironing.

Hope we get the live stream tomorrow ...

Sad to see the tour end!

Keep faxing keep tweeting!

I don't know how many times I've said that. HAHAHA

64586 - Hello everyone! Laptop has a virus so I haven't been in. Using my friend's computer and hopefully will be up and running this weekend.

Great news! As many of you know, I was in a serious car accident on June 19th. My mum has been in the hospital ever since and will be coming home this Sunday! I am very excited! She is an incredible, tough woman and is surprising everyone with her strength. They thought she would be in until the end of August, but she surprised everyone!!! She will be staying at my place for the first two weeks until her home is acccommodated for her wheelchair and walker.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Enjoy Moncton! So happy U2 is ending in Canada again, Canada rocks!!!

64586 - Hello everyone! Laptop has a virus so I haven't been in. Using my friend's computer and hopefully will be up and running this weekend.

Great news! As many of you know, I was in a serious car accident on June 19th. My mum has been in the hospital ever since and will be coming home this Sunday! I am very excited! She is an incredible, tough woman and is surprising everyone with her strength. They thought she would be in until the end of August, but she surprised everyone!!! She will be staying at my place for the first two weeks until her home is acccommodated for her wheelchair and walker.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Enjoy Moncton! So happy U2 is ending in Canada again, Canada rocks!!!

64587 So sorry to hear that , I hope you both recover fast , and are not to terrified to drive again take care , thinking of you ((((HUGS)))) smile.gif

Just up from daughter ocd , but going back to sleep now as she's just gone to sleep so Goodnight smile.gifxxxx oooo

64588-evening,not sure if anyone is around.not many lights on.smile.gif

64589....i'm here again....alone......don't think I'm gonna be here for the show tomorrow...promised my friend to stay with here while here husband is away.....ages ago......and that's tomorrow...just my luck !!!!

64590 Hope your all good/well/happy/loved and caring .. Just thought I'd drop by say ''boo'' anyway got a few things to do today but I can happily say I've got the radio going wherever I go ,so I  hopefully will hear of some U2smile.gif ,It would make my day , and It would be nice if there's a live feed tomorrow night , that would be dandy, So leaving you with hugs n kisses and some warm love smile.gifAnd hope the sun is shining wherever you are ..Just pretty busy lately, love hasn't grown cold just a little tired peoples..adam_happy.gifbono_happy.gifedge_happy.giflarry_happy.gifrolleyes.gifyay.gifthumbsup.gifcute.giftongue.gifwink02.gifbored.giftongue02.gifcry.gifcool02.gifnono.gifclap.gifeek.gifembarassed.gifeyes.giffrown.gifglasses.gifgrin.gifhappy.gifindifferent.giflaugh.gifmad.gifnerd.gifohwell.gifpimp.gifroll.gifsick.gifsmile.gifsmokin.giftired.giftongue.gifwink.gif..

IT ISN'T TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T STOP BELIEVING AND KEEPING FAITH.

YOU CAN STILL SEND YOUR FAX TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND KEEP TWEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahh that's whats up with me you guys.

64592 Wow what a devoted fan! I have befriended you ;o) and I hope you get your live feed , as for me I will miss the first half I think but thats if there is one :o) Keeping the faith.. :o) Have a lovely daynight everyone..

64593 - will miss tonight too as at a friends. So sad that it is all over

64594 They'll be back, bigga and betta than everhappy.gif

morning all

64595 Your seriously zealous , I like that nature , from one friend to another :o)

64596 - of course they will be back - and I can't wait!

64597 Hello zhivvy long time no see :o) hope your well and family too xxxx oooo

64578 I haven't seen them for 2 years so am keeping the faith for Dublin even tho I know it's a long shot, I so want to see them again soon or at least soon-ish!

64579 - i really believe that Dublin was going to happen

64580 I'll put in a request near my birthday, time it near Larry's when he'll be in a good party mood and may just say yes to the idealaugh.gif

64582 hELLO suee :o) jUST leaving now , zooming in a red car next to another , race race , bye bye

64581 - if you could that would be great :))))

64581 - if you could that would be great :))))

*makes diary note*wink.gif

64586...just checking on you and how it's going with the live feed...just in case I can be here tonight...I could sneak ( I'm the epert )......but don't know how to explain if I get cought. lol

Have fun and say hi from me !!!

64587 Hi! Doesn't look like anyone's here ... kind of surprising as it's a show night . . . I think? Well, I haven't been around this summer, but now back from vacation and wanted to say hello. I've been incredibly busy, but will try and stop in SOON!!! Miss you!!!