Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64588 Hi Janette , nice to see you smile.gif My heart is broken due to the fact I missed the last showeek.gifindifferent.gif but I will stay on as member If everybody would like for me to stay ?? I get real happiness to speak about things that mean so much to me to people I care about smile.gif Anyway its lunch time here , so Im just going to listen to the radio , while the wind make vast noise like sea shells,, and enjoy my lunch , sorry I missed you all but hopefully we catch up soon , so see you around wink.gifxxxx oooo

Ps Take care , be good and love like its going extinct .. Luv ya..glasses.gif

Can't see anyone about so will leave a hello here to you if you come in today! Feel a bit sad reading the last review, tried to stay up for the showbut fell asleep on the sofa about 12.30am! Well at least it looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day here, sun was up early, had breakfast in the garden, now relaxing in the rays.

hi girls! what up? everyone doin well? over here the schools summerbreak is already halfway. and after the very cold (and wet) july, they're telling us weather will be nice and warm starting tomorrow! so maybe august is gonna be THE unforgetable summer? good thing i have my holiday planned for end of august, and right at that time we're having our dear zhiv and family over toohappy.gif its gonna be a good month!

helllooooooooo Barbara 

helloooooooooooo Caz

64953-hi anj,how are you today.happy.gif

64953-hi anj,how are you today.happy.gif

64954 Hi Caz, I've had a good day in the sunshine thanx, but have a headache from trying to figure out some accounts (me and figures are not a good mix!) and I've eaten waaaaay too much today so feel ready to burst!! Howz you m'dear?

64955-i,m good thanks,just abit tired tonight as got REALLY early this morning to do car boot,me and early mornings don,t mix.lol but it,s been a nice warm sunny day,

64956 I did one years ago to help a friend out, I was quite enthused until she told me to get to her house by 6am on a Sunday morning to load up, get there and set up well before 8am when the 'serious buyers' arrived first. I was done in by midday in the sun! It was quite good fun tho.  Did  you sell a lot?

64957-didn,t do to bad,it is alot of fun at times,it,s just the having to get up so early etc,well we haven,t eaten yet,so i,m going off for abit,hopefully see you later,

64958 see you later Caz, have a nice evening, I'm off too, gonna check out Dragon's Den and have a giggle at the naff ideas!

64959-i,m back again,not sure if anyone is still here,finally had something to eat,so feel better now,

64960....surprise surprise...I'm alone here....guess everyone is asleep after last night !!

64961 Sorry I missed you polly , take care love..

Im tired and sad the shows are over , right now I wish I had wings of a bird and joint another bird in flight , guess Im wishing too much , really tired , finally moved daughter from lounge room to bedroom so things feels semi normal now..I hope we get regular updates on band related issues , please dont be strangers..anyway take care as usual, love verociously, and indulge in goodness itself and hope to chat with you all soon , even if the boards are quiet, hope your all healthy aswell or at least making an effort ..luv ya bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

Morning everyone,

looks like it could be a very nice day today.... must go and do some work, the weeds need mowing..and the fridge is empty

64963 Hello maggie , how are you ? hope your well , still impressed by your cake it was so cute , a huge wedding cake like that would be kewl and different lol , anyway Im heading off to do a few things and as usual be listening to the radio much later on tonight , take care honey..

hello, back home from busy shift. tomorrow i've got day off!! but will be working on the house. the weather looks promising, just like the forecast said.happy.gif

64965 No one here again? It's a beautiful morning here (again), so off to swim. I will try and get back in here later to say hello to everyone . . . . starting work again after two wonderful years off, so very busy as just one more week, but it looks like I'm assigned to a much, much better school, so actually very excited as I'm thinking I can teach, really teach again rather than just babysit . . . . . but so much to do, lol!!!

64967 Hello in here..hello Janette, good to have you backhappy.gif

Gorgeous hot sunny day here, beautiful blue skies, beautiful daywink.gif

Just watched the vid of 40 from the last show, felt quite sad, a fitting end to the tour but stillcry.gif

64968 not sure if anyone's about so I'll pop back later. Have a good break away Janette, enjoyhappy.gif

64969-hello hello,anyone in,happy.gif

64969 Hi Caz i was just leaving when I saw your blue light.  Have you had a nice day, has been very hot and sunny here