Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

65121-hi anj,i,m not far off bed myself as working tomorrow so need to get some sleep,hope all is good with you.

65122 nite Caz, hope you have a good weekend (despite work!). I'm a happy bunny tonight watching our guys do wot they do besthappy.gif, is all well with you?

65123-laugh.giflaugh.gif glad to hear your a happy bunny tonight,i,m good,just don,t want to go to work tomorrow,yukkkkk.i,m frrling quite good at the mo as been making good progress on revamping the garden and ben abit naughty as pinched abit of land from next door that was just sitting there doing nothing,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

65123-laugh.giflaugh.gif glad to hear your a happy bunny tonight,i,m good,just don,t want to go to work tomorrow,yukkkkk.i,m frrling quite good at the mo as been making good progress on revamping the garden and ben abit naughty as pinched abit of land from next door that was just sitting there doing nothing,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

65124 boo hiss to work but great getting some extra land, I would love a bigga garden to extend into, good fun planting afreshhappy.gif

65125-yeah,we really need more space as we haven,t got much land and this bit was just sitting there not being used,so now it will be,i,ve got to do a plan of what i,m going to plant and where,when i,ve got it all dug over and level and ready for planting,i want to do some veg and flowers if i,ve got enough room,

65125-yeah,we really need more space as we haven,t got much land and this bit was just sitting there not being used,so now it will be,i,ve got to do a plan of what i,m going to plant and where,when i,ve got it all dug over and level and ready for planting,i want to do some veg and flowers if i,ve got enough room,

65126 nice! I would like a small veg patch. I know someone who's got so many peas and beans at the mo she's eating nothing but to get thru them lol.

65127 well I'd betta sign off, battery low, me sleepy.

See you again soon, nite for now

65128-yeah it is nice being able to go outside and pick what i want fresh,i,ve got carrots and tomatos growing at the mo,but they haven,t done as well as last year, i better go now aswell,night anj.

65124 boo hiss to work but great getting some extra land, I would love a bigga garden to extend into, good fun planting afreshhappy.gif

You read my mind Anjana , I would love an orchid or vegie garden and chooks etc but in suburbia lol

Only just turned the radio on , hoping to hear U2 it makes my day , I miss them even though I know they need time now with their families , I'd be happy to know if they were reading our publications and their views , would really make my years ,to know if they've made their minds over anyway take care be good and missed you all again , and you know I luvs ya smile.gifxxxx oooo

Morning all, What a great night it was last night U2 & Elbow twice and some great company here and later on, on facebook,

Did get told off about the volume though!!!!!!!!! felt like I was a naughty teenager

65132 Morning Sue (& Maggie if you're still about).  We missed you last night Sue, did you watch the Glasto re-run?Was really good to see 'em again

Hello Anjana...if you are still here..sorry about last night. Yes did watch all. couldn't come on here Hannah had the laptop..mad.gif

65134 hello m'dear, glad you caught it, it t'were a good night tho I didn't see Edge on Guitar Heroes, maybe I missed him when I went for a wee or something but think the telly listing was wrong on that one tho like the loyal chump I am eyes.gif I stayed up til 12.30am waiting for him!

I'm ashamed to say I am still in my dressing gown having a very lazy morning cuddled up with my little cat!! Nice thowink.gif

65135 am starting to smell, need to have a shower and go get dressed, see ya later (no peaking!)bath.gif

Me thinks it was another one of the Guitar Heroes..as I have seen the one with the Edge on and I'm sure had different other bands on, and no Edge was not on last nights one..  But boy some of the bands they did have on took me back.embarassed.gif and Top of the Pops..Rod Stewart, and the people dancing OMG...embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Me too still not dresses...Got woken up 3:20am...some man outside too much drink inside him, 3 police cars, fire engine...and lots of words..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Me thinks time for a shower, paper and in need of some milk round corner..I'll catch you later...have a lovely lazy morning with your little cat.happy.gif

65135 am starting to smell, need to have a shower and go get dressed, see ya later (no peaking!)bath.gif

I just love these little pic, wish I new how to do theses....no not looking now.tired.gifwink.gif

65138 Hi suee/anjana , hope your doing fine , I feel like im getting this cold all over again which is strange , About to have a pie for small dinner , had beef two days in a row now , think I need a change, sue I sometime share my laptop as well , but at least you were'nt missing a live feed..smile.gifAnjana enjoy your shower/bath just had mine then put treatment in my hair and feel nice and clean nowsmile.gif Well im going now might go to sleep now and perhaps wake up in the middle of the night and say hello to everyone and enjoy some music .. bye bye smile.gifxxxx oooo

[quote name='suee wrote:

Anjana']65135 am starting to smell, need to have a shower and go get dressed, see ya later (no peaking!)
bath.gif

I just love these little pic, wish I new how to do theses....no not looking now.tired.gifwink.gif

65139 they're all living in my profile Sue, just click my name and feel free to copy and paste any of my zoo smileys whenever you wanthappy.gif

sorry I missed you again 123, see you soon x

Hi all smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for sending the Glasto-vibes for me too Anj, I guess I heard and felt something around midnightsmile.gif

I'm wathcing a document about anorexia... it's a terrible disease... very depressingfrown.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

suee wrote:

Anjana']65135 am starting to smell, need to have a shower and go get dressed, see ya later (no peaking!)
bath.gif

I just love these little pic, wish I new how to do theses....no not looking now.smile.gifhappy.gif

65141 Hi Kerti, I was about to say I'm just going to have lunch but now I feel it's a bit tasteless (the comment not the sandwich!)eyes.gif

Hi Anj!! I'm sure it's a lot better to have a lunch than anorexia...eyes.gif 
I should prepare some lunch too... maybe chicken today...