Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

65218 I know Maggie, earlier I thought we seem to be going back 30years, hopefully it won't come to that again

Hello Anjana and Maggie..I can't take in all thats going on, this looks so bad......feel sorry for people having this going on around them...

65220 We had a lovely day on the coast thanx Maggiesmile.gif

Apart from the news, have you both had a good day?

Sorry I was a day late with my wishes to you Anjana, in thread..Wedding Anniversary

Maggie how was your mother, did you do more gardening for her...

65224 I had way too much wine and Pimms and caffeine yesterday, I think I should refrain from stimulants tonightlaugh.gif

Sorry I was a day late with my wishes to you Anjana, in thread..Wedding Anniversary

Maggie how was your mother, did you do more gardening for her...

65225 no worries Sue, thanx again

Sorry Maggie, I didn't ask about your mum, did you have a nice day with her?

OH! I could do with a glass of wine...

Yes, I helped a little bit in the garden but the weather wasn't so good to do very much. But helped in the house and took mum out for a meal. It was nice and relaxing. Knee is still painful, just waiting now for the hospital appointment.

Maggie I think I remember you saying, about you having family staying with you, was that last week?

No, I went to see my mum.

My brother and his family were going to visit but they have decided to go to turkey and find some sunshine instead.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just saw you in FB, was about to say hello.....and then you went.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Saw you was going to London tomorrow...

65231 Hi everyone ,really hope all is well , we're ok smile.gif Just listening to the radio , hopefully get to hear some U2.... Just thought I'd see whats happening , no news from the bandfrown.gif I know its early days , and I know we fans expect too much lol ,but can you blame us ? Anyway might catch up with you all later .. Im still getting over this bug , Mums back hurts , my daughters nose was bleeding a little for the last couple of days , and my dog is eating grass , but we're all ok lol no need to worry..The weather here is uncertain but its not really cold just lovely , yesterday paid some bills so am happy its done , and now I just have to wait on the next oneohwell.gifLove to hear from you all , pm me if you get the time.....Your choice.. bye bye smile.gif xxxx oooo

Hi all,

I've been watching and reading the news from England, looks really bad, the world is a crazy place, it's so sad..frown.gif hope eveyone is safe!!

[quote name=maggie18patchwork]65229

No, I went to see my mum.

My brother and his family were going to visit but they have decided to go to turkey and find some sunshine instead.

65233 frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

your mum is lucky that you take care of her, hope she'll get the hospital appointment very soon! Hugs Maggie!

My friends wedding is getting closer!!! And it's very exciting!!!

We are going to go to try on the wedding dress (or she is going to try it on... and I'll help her to put it on, lolsmile.gif), the sewer has made some chances to it. My friend is in panic cause she had put on some weight and now she's afraid that the dress doesn't fit... hope it will be ok!

So Saturday will be very lovely and exciting day!smile.gif we went to see the Bridesmaids-movie last night, she (the bride) wanted to see it before the weddingdaylaugh.gif

Hello Kert, is it this weekend the wedding? Yes England IS a crazy place...well some of it!!!!

65236 hi Kerti and Sue

Kerti you sound wonderfully excited, makes me smile, love a nice weddinghappy.gif

Hello Anjana... having a few mins on here while making a list of things need to get at the shops....Hows you this morning just?smile.gif

Hi Sue and Anj!

Yes the wedding is this weekend!!! And yes it is sooo lovely!! But also very exciting!! I hope I will not cry the whole day, lol!!

Hope you don't live near the cities where the riots are....? Looks so awful!!!frown.gif

65239 enjoy every second Kerti, it's nice to have a good happy cry sometimes happy.gif

Yes riots again, a sad state of affairs really.

Thanks Anj, I will!!smile.gif

Hope the police will take control of the riots and madness very soon!!

Btw nice new siggy Anj!!!

65242 thanx Kerti, thought it was time for a change now the tour is over!

65243 well I'd betta be going, see ya later, have a good day xx