Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Jemusic....nice seeing you heresmile.gif

65310 - today im going to buy stuff for my new home :D

65312 oooh I love buying nice stuff for the house, what's on the shopping list Jen? Tell us about the goodies you gethappy.gif

Anjana Please don't eat the cat.....will not tastemad.gifmad.gif good....and your cat will not be happy..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

65313 I took a bite but it was a bit chewy, cat was purring as usual didn't seem to mind too much, thankfully just then hubsy put key in the door and we had a veggie tart instead (no cat side dish)!laugh.gif

Verrrrry quiet in here to dayeyes.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

jenmusic']65310 - today im going to buy stuff for my new home
:D

65312 oooh I love buying nice stuff for the house, what's on the shopping list Jen? Tell us about the goodies you gethappy.gif

65314 Today Ive bought a lot of stuff, :D:D The big things like a new bed and a closet. And I have bought my own vinylplayer :D:D I used to use the vinylplayer from my mum but now I have my own. Tomorrow Im going to buy some frames for my U2 posters :D I will post some pics as soon as possible ;)

65315 thumbsup.gif sounds damn fine good to me

hello btw!

65316-good evening,not sure if anyone is around,can,t see any lights on.

65317-looks like i have missed everyone again,must try and get on abit earlier when more people are about.

65318 Me too caz , right now im enjoying a glass of rose' very nice , well I guess I'll see you another time ,maybe , anyway take care enjoy yourselves Bye Bye :o) xxxx oooo

helloooo
good byyyye

65321 LOL you ladies , hope everything is ok , Im just enjoying a glass of wine and expecting my cousin over for dinner , so he not over till about 6pm so just going to get a few things ready and listen to the radio meanwhile , so hope I catch up with you all soon :o)

65322 - back for a quick hello - off out again in a bit, finally some sunshine on holiday!!! woo hoo

65323 Sorry missed you again Zhivvy , I'm just finishing a glass of lovely wine thats a little too strong 3.3 and I'm about to lay back in bed and listen to the radio:o) same as I usually do same old same old.. Cousin has been and gone , will miss him sadly but will see him again ,one day. He wanted to go out for a couple of drinks to a bar but I'm just too tired and still recovering.

Feeling really tired as I only had about 2 hours sleep last night and had a rude dream as well lol Anyway take care catch up soon Bye Bye Hugs N Kisses to all 123Love :o)

65324 Wow cant believe nobody has been in here , Im just dropping in to see whats happening !! Anyway I have to go to take a friend to the docs then i'll be back later and will probably drop in see if anyone is here to chat with..

See ya xxxx oooo

Hey - that is a funny thread there!!

Got a really lovely version of U2s amazing song 'One' Just wanted to share with you take a look...

That is a cracking photo!  I have got a lovely new version of the awesome U2 classic 'One' come and have a listen you wont be dissappointed!...click on the youtube link below...

Thanks for looking and have a 'beautiful day'...

65325 Thats pretty good nemo ;o)

I have to go I'm feeling very seedy , so I think i'll just keep warm in bed and listen to the radio after alice has finished . Bye bye xxxx oooo

65326...here again, and boss free for one week..He's in USA !!

Hello Polly...if still here.smile.gif

65328...bored.gif

Once again everyone has gone....hope all are having a good, happy and fun time...rolleyes.gif

65330.....hi girls...I'm kind of here....just have some things to do at work !!

65331 hello in here, still no one about, come back!! lol

Looks like I've missed you.  Maybe later

65332.....well I'm still here..had to share the computer with a coworker......he was doing some worksttuff...which I wasn't.lol