Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hismile.gif

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Just came to say hello, have to go to bed soon... veeeery tired....tired.giftired.gif

65358 hello/nite Kerti, I was just leaving when I saw you and just thought I'd say hi.  Hope the wedding went well (did you cry?)

Hi Anj! The wedding went perfectly - and yes, I cried a bit! Our friends sang at the church so beutifully and it was too much for me, lol!!! It was sooo lovely and happy day and all the planning and arrangements succeeded well!smile.gif

How are you Anj, hope you're well.smile.gif

Hi Maggie, thanks! I should get more wedding-pics next week...

Hope you are ok Maggiesmile.gif

I'm off to bed now, see you later ladies!

65361 Hi both, I'm well thanx, hope you are both good. Have been in for ages so am off to watch some telly now, have a good night x

65362-hello,looks like i have missed everyone again,hope everything is ok with everyone,wink.gif

65363 Take care everyone , perhaps see you tomorrow , be good :o) Off to go and listen to the radio now and have a cup of tea , Bye bye..

:o) xxxx oooo

65365 Some times lazy and some times not , sorry I missed you again polly just listening to the radio and they just played U2 WOWY so happy , the radio is playing nice tunes tonight , anyway I'd better go , Bye bye :o) xxxx oooo..

65367-hellooooooo anyone around.

Yes me... Hello Caz....if your still around.smile.gif

65369 Hi Caz and Sue how are you both?

turkydance1.gif

65370-hi sue hi anj,i thought i was here on my own and was just about to go and find something for tea,but it can wait for abit now,hope your both ok.

65371 not bad thanx Caz.  I'm in a bit of a bingy mood this week and really fancy an indian takeway tonight

Hello Anjana and Caz....how's things with you both...and whats for dinner tonight...wink.gif

65372-i really fancy something nice for tea,but my freezer is looking abit empty at the mo so not much choice there,be glad when i get paid next week so i can go and fill it up,so whats everyone having to eat,

Anjana I see you have been working on your profile...I like and once again like the little people...will have go in a while...

65375-i noticed that to it looks good anj,i wish i knew how to do someting with mine,but just haven,t got a clue where to start,

65376 Thank you!! Yes I've been busy playing in there. I've just been so bored this week doing accounts and tax returns that I needed a bit of light entertainment lol

Shall I have  takeaway tonight or am I just being a lazy ziggy piggy?

65377-i would go with the take away.lol,

65378 takeaway it is then! Resistance is futile lol

party0021.gif2rzukw3.gifparty0027.gif

65379-i better go now and see what i can find in the freezer,be back in later once ant has gone to his fishy meeting,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif see you later.