Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi Maggie! Hope I didn't miss you! I'm fine thanks! Have been doing some wedding planning again today - my another friend is getting married on february!smile.gif

How are you? Hope you've had a good day. I'm getting ready for some dancing and sparkling wine - going out soon!happy.gif

Sounds like you are having lots of fun AND another wedding to go to !!!!

Me I'm trying to keep warm. Was going to have a salad but think something hot will be better. Would love some wine.... but the bottle is empty

65421-hello,anyone around ,i,m in abit late again,been doing garden project again,and just had a couple of glasses of wine,after another crappy day at work,hope everyone is ok,happy.gif

65422-i really need to try and get on abit earlier as i keep missing everyone.but working outside till late then have to eat,so by the time i get on here everyone has gone,i miss talking to everyone,eyes.gifeyes.gif

65423-oh well off now,hopefully will catch up with someone tomorrow,night night,xx

Hi Caz, so sorry we keep missing each other. You were lucky to be able to garden yesterday. We had the most awful rain all day long. I spoke to my mum in Burton and she had a nice day. Can't believe we are only 90 miles apart and get so different days. Going to the midlands today and going to cannock chase, will be there for the weekend. Going to brum for shopping and curry.

Need to help my mum tidy the garden and hubby is going to fix a few things for her as well...

Internet access not to good at my mums but will try and log in. Are you working at the weekend ??????

65425 hello hello lovely sunny day here and my weekend has begunbanana.gif

Good evening all!

Caz, you have been very active again, hope you don't have to work the whole weekend.

Today was warm and sunny day heresmile.gif I'm going for a daytrip to Tallinn tomorrow - the forecast just said it will be rainy and very windy..frown.gif so not the best weather for a ship trip... I hate it when the ship pitches...sick.gif

Hopefully we all will get at least some sun! Have a nice weekend everyonesmile.gif

65427 Hello everybody , looks like I missed you all :o(, hope everything is fine and your all trying to be good . I have been out this morning doing a little shopping and bought myself something I needed , felt good to get it . I'm wide awake as I went to sleep really early yesterday :o) My dad came over and gave me a present , 2 bottles of my favorate wine , its just amazing stuff , was so sweet of him :o) So im going to have a glass of wine after lunch , which I have to cook now , so im going now , off to listen to the radio/cook/wine and then prestudy my watchtower much later on . Bye bye :o) xo

Hello Maggie if you are around....blue light on.smile.gif

65430 - maggie! i can't believe that you are down the road from me - well my house i am about 1500 miles away! Hope that you are having a great time and see you next time you are up!

Hope that the rest of you are all well too!

65431 Hello all , just dropping by to say hi , had my meeting at home this morning over the phone it was really good , any hope your all well and take care , see ya xo

65432 there's a kinda hush in herewink.gif hope you're having a relaxing Sunday wherever you are in the world!

It's been a quiet counting weekend... only a few posts...

I did a daytrip to Tallinn yesterday, luckily the weather was better than we expected and the shiptrip went ok.

I'm feeling a bit bad... have to go back to work tomowworw after my four weeks holiday!!! It's been soooo nice to be on holiday, I could continue my holiday another four weeks, lol....happy.gif I guess it's time to go back but it always feels difficult after a break.

Hope eveyone has had a nice and sunny weekend!

I just realised that a year ago (21st August), at this time, I was at olympic stadium waiting for U2 coming to the stage!! After 10 hours waiting and queuing.. Oh dear what a weekend it was, a year ago, two amazing U2 showshappy.gifhappy.gif

So great memories...!!! Also thinking about it makes me a little melancholic, I miss them / the shows so much, it would be so amazing to see them again!! Hope so much it will happen soon!!!

65435-evening,anyone around,not been in much over the weekend as been at work all weekend,hope everyone is ok,smile.gif

65436-looks like i have missed everyone again,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

65436 - hi caz - just a quick pop in from me - in germany now - long say driving so off to bed in a mo xxx

65437-hi zhivv,hows the hols going,sounds like you are having a great time.

65438-whereabouts in germany are you.

65439-off to bed now,see you tomorrow,night night,xx

65440 Been shopping today then driving all over the place for my daughter and now im feeling really tired , could just sleep now , so im relaxing and having a wine , today has been sunny on and off all day , hope everyone is well , well im going now to listen to radio , same as always , be good take care , will post in thought for the day soon. bye xo