Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

65463 - hello all! quick pop in as dinner is almost ready and smelling great!

Hello Zhivvy, if still around.smile.gif

65465 - just going to eat - glad to be here and say hello though xxx

Are you at Barbara's? Hello All.happy.gif

65468-boo hoo,it,s the first time for abit i,ve got in early and theres no one around,i,ll just sit around watching slane till someone joins me,pleaseeeeeeee.

Hello Caz, I'm around for a while.

Have been to the midlands for a few days. Went to Cannock chase for a picnic and went for a long walk around the National Forest. The weather was so much better up there than it is here. I helped my mum in the garden and did some baking with her. It's so nice to spend time with her. Hubby and mum get on very well which helps too...

Hope you are fine and not working too hard !!!

65471-hi maggie,no i haven,t seen zhivv,as photos yet,will have to have a look later,glad to hear you had a good time with your mum,hope that she is ok,it has been quite a nice day today,it,s my first day off today after 6 days at work,so i have had some me time and totally enjoyed it.

65473-i know i was so tired by the time i had done it all,plus working in the garden almost everynight aswell,no i,m not working bank holiday,i break up this fri for just over a week,YIPEEEEEEE laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So pleased you get some time off.

Are you doing anything special over the weekend??? Hubby is working so I am hoping to do some gardening..

So pleased you get some time off.

Are you doing anything special over the weekend??? Hubby is working so I am hoping to do some gardening..

65475-i know i really need a work break,i don,t think i will be doing anything,not to sure is ant is working so if not might get to go out for the day,otherwise i will be stuck on my own,

65477-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif no nothing at the mo.

I have been keeping away from Ebay, don't want the temptation to spend money, trying to save up to go to dublin sometime soon, have a date with bono !!!!!!

65478-i haven,t been on ebay much as i know i will find something i want to buy,i always do.i,m saving to as i still want to do dublin for my big birthday in 2 years time but still want to have money in the bank if anything comes up in the meantime,

65481-ummm sounds nice,tonight is pizza and u2 night as ants out at his fishing meeting,so tv and laptop is all mine till he gets back,lol i think i would have had a glass or 2 tonight if i had any in.lol

I was watching Gavin and Stacey but has just finished so will watch some U2 with some wine and cheese. Hubby glaring at me, I think he wants the laptop !!!!!

65483-aah,i,m watching slane,will prob have time to watch something else as it has almost finished,

65485-ummm haven,t watched that in a while either,might have to dig it out and give it ago,the my copy is still on video as haven,t had chance to get it on dvd yet,