Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

65819 - like you said lol!!! Is is finished now?

65820-almost it will prob need one more coat,so it,s well protected for the winter,spent most of yesterday doing some it takes ages with all the fiddley bits.laugh.giflaugh.gif

65821-i better go for abit as him will be home from work in abit and will want feeding,lol,see you later if i can get the laptop before midnight.lol

65822 - i need to pop out too - see you later xxx

65824 - seen them supporting U2 and that is all would love to see their own show

65825-hello again,i,ve got the laptop for abit,yipeeeeeee banana.gif

65826 - hi caz i am here but on phone too!!!!!

Hello Caz..glad to hear you didn't get wet when taking your dog for a walk....yes me dry, was so wet washed my hair...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So it's work for you tomorrowfrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif are you still looking for another job?

Hello Zhivvy,  just seen you, are you ready for tomorrow?wink.gif

65829-hi sue hi zhivv,yep back to work tomorrow,i,m still thinking about tyring to find another job but it,s not that easy.

I know...it's no joke looking ..... very little around...

Have you had a good week off?

65831-i suppose i should be happy that i have got a job,i know the money is not that good,but it,s better than nothing but i would much rather be doing something better,yes my week off has been good,but went far to quickly,managed to get loads done outside in the garden.

After seeing the weather for next few days... me thinks you had the best week off happy.gif

65833-laugh.giflaugh.gif i think so to.i,ve still got 10n days left to use up,but don,t know when i,m going to use them,i want afew days off for my birthday.

Are planning to spend your Birthday with Larry and share a cake together...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

65835-that sounds like a very good idea.wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

65837-perhaps larry should wear the cake,yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be some Birthday Present AH!..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.giftongue.gifwink.gif

I'll send him a text, see what can be done...wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

65841-ummmmmmm interesting thoughts.wink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gifwink02.gif

wink.gif On that note, I plan having an early night, going to bed and read for a while...Weather like today, makes me feel summer is over.... just seen tomorrow OH BOY!!!!!!!!!

65843-ok sue,see you tomorrow,i,ll prob be off myself in abit.night night.x