Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

HI ALL!!! I've been off from zoo for weeks... And I've missed you all a lot!!!

How is everyone? Hope you all are doing good!!!smile.gif

Good to see the counting is still continuing!!! And I'll be there more often too!

Just renewed my subscription... seems that they are sending me Duals again...????

Kert..... have missed you lots.. Hope things smile.gifare good with you..

See you around sometime soonhappy.gif.

60662 - quick count to say hello!

60664 - good morning everyone!!  so excited for zhiv and jen .... can't wait to see pictures!  and I loved seeing my name on the wall, (still from Zhivvy's trip) in Jen's pics from Dublin smile.gif

Kert!!! Haven't talked to you in toooooooo long!  Nice to see you again!  .....I ended up with 2 Duals that way.... I resubbed in August and almost immediately got a second one.  Kinda funny cuz it took forever to get the first.  It had actually only come the month before.  So I e mailed the HELP folks...  and they answered right away, and said when they decide on the new gift to e mail again........  hopefully i'll get it too??  

60665 Just a quick lunchtime visit to say hello. I'm on my craptop which is crap by name and crap by nature, takes an age to type and post on it, its soooo slooooow. A beautiful hot sunny day here, I'm in the garden and can barely see what I'm typing with the screen glare!!

Hope to nip back later, think I'll have some lunch and go for a walk in the sunshine.

Hi Nikki, hope you are having a good dayhappy.gif

60668.......Hello suee...didn't see you...have to go home nowsee you later !!

Hello Anjana, if you are around...... blue light on...

60672-hello hello,anyone around,had till work till 10 tonight and it was a total waste of time as hardly any customers,

60673 - hello all!!! Waiting for Jen to arrive in a bit - can't wait

60674 just a quick hello as craptop battery is very low.

Hello Jen when you arrive, welcome to our shores LOL.  Enjoy Zhiv's cookies (that's not a euphmism!), seems you've bought the sun with you to England, I am happily roasting in the garden.

Will write more when I'm back on the main pooter x

Hello Allsmile.gif

Zhivvy, if you are still around....has Jen arrived yet..... Welcome to England.wink.gif

60676 - Good Morning!!!  It is SO COOL that Jen is in England, and visiting Zhiv....  I am really quite envious!   Maybe it will be my turn next!?!?!?

Have an amazing time you two......  and post lots of pics for the rest of us!

Helloooooo Sue!  You still around??  smile.gif

Hello Nikki, it's so good seeing you here.....

60679 - it it nice to be back! tongue.gif  Hello Caz!  were you on holiday???  

Sue, is it your daughter's birthday???  Hope it is a happy one blue_butterfly.gif

60681 - Hello Maggie!  Nice to see you.... !  I am having a few days off work and ENJOYING being home tongue.gif  we've been busy in our NICU and I've been picking up extra shifts which is GREAT when the paycheck comes, but I'm tired and cranky...lol!  So 3 days off feels luxurious.  Plus, added bonus, we're headed off later today tongue.gifto see our son for the wknd. YAY!

How are you??  Hubby all recovered??  I hope so......  

I'm still sad we both missed Anaheim...  and  ironicly, later in the summer we had tickets to a music festival with Dave Matthews Band, and my hubby ended up having surgery and we almost missed the whole thing.  It was a 3 day festival, and because I was handling the disappointment poorly, we did make it to the final night....  I think he decided to put up with some discomfort for one night, rather than put up with me for the rest of the year!  lol, but I'll be nervous about buying expensive tickets again any time soon!    

Hi all!

I've missed you too Sue! Hope you're doing ok!!

Hope you're having a nice and relaxing weekend with your family Nikki!

I bet Jen and Zhiv are having so much fun!!banana.gif