Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

It's been a beautiful day today, sunny and about +20c, it's not very usual in Finland in the end of September. But the autumn is on its way....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm sooo looking forwards to seeing my 6 days old niece tomorrow!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

No blue lights... guess everyone else is having something better to do on Friday nightwink.gif So I guess I'm off to play with my new mobile... or more like trying to learn how to use it, lol.tongue.gif I'm usually a pretty hopeless case with all kinds of tecnical equipments...happy.gif

See you later smile.gif

60684-evening,anyone around,smile.gif it,s been another beautiful day here,shame i,ve been stuck at work all day.hope it,s nice tomorrow as no work till tuesday,WHEEEEEEEEE

60685.......Hi.....I'm doing my mushroom thing....almost done but will be here for an hour or so !

60692 good morning all. happy.gif

Hope all are having a good weekend, and no bad heads this morning..wink.gif

Hello suee :o) how are you ? Im ok , feeling a little tired now though so might go get some sleep , really bored at the moment :o/ any plans for the weekend.

Hello 123..

Should be out enjoying the sun, but daughter is here with her boyfriend...and well...I'm staying in...grin.gif

Morning world, sun is out....hope well with you all..smile.gif

How are you all,

Caz, where are you??? haven't had a catch up for ages.

Sue, hope you had a great weekend and hannah enjoyed her birthday.

Anjana, I think you are here somewhere, just need to find where you are lurking!!! Maybe having a pint in the Blue Room.....

60699 Maggiiiiiiiie I'm herehappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif was just answering some PM's.  How are you on this beautiful sunny day, I've been sat on the beach most of the day and am gonna hit the Pimms to X Factor tonight LOL, that's my plan!

Maggieee... your number....happy.gif

Pimms and sunny blue sky - that sounds perfect!!happy.gif 

60703 Pimms round for everyone!

Kerti how is your lovely little baby niece? I posted a lovely laughing baby for you in the mood thread, so cute x

60685.......Hi.....I'm doing my mushroom thing....almost done but will be here for an hour or so !

Hi Polly how did it go with the mushrooms, did you freeze them? I ate the whole week mushrooms... with pasta, omelette, soup, risotto... the forests are full of mushrooms this year!!smile.gif i missed the blueberries and raspberries but have had lots of mushrooms!!tongue.gif

Hi Anj!! Oh dear, my niece was sooooo cute, lovely and tiny!!

I saw your hilarious videohappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif my niece just slept - I tried to tell her that I'm her aunt and she has to be more social because I came to see her but she just slept and ate....wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif mut maybe later she will laugh with me (or at me, lol) like the cute little baby in your video!

Lol Maggie, I believe you, no drinks yethappy.gif heatness is almost as bad as drunkness, lol