Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60707 I'm sure she will gurgle and giggle beautifully, I love babies when they're little bundles, just gorgeous

connie_38.gif

Oh yes the little bundles are soo cute... and it's so weird to think that she is my relative!!! Or it should be very natural but it's still amazing and weird! Babies are really miracles...smile.gif

Thanks Maggie, I'm doing ok! Lot's of things happening, good and bad... but luckily things usually tend to work out smile.gif how are you Maggie?

Anj is it already Pimms o'clock for you?happy.gif 

I think i'm off to read a book and then try to go to bed early... have a good evening, hope to chat soon again!!!smile.gif

60712 it's very much pimm's o'clock here Kerti, enough to go round!hi Caz I was just leaving, did you have a nice time with Zhiv and Jen, what did you get up to? I am indulging in a Gu chocolate mousse yum!

60713 - a nice time was had all around. Caz is a lovely person, and I'm so glad to have been able to meet her. 

60714-hi anj,yes had a fantastic time with zhivv and jen,who is a very nice lady and a pleasure to meet,

hi again jen are you having any cocktails tonight.

60714 hello Jen, how you doing? And what do you think of ol' England? Hope Zhiv isn't leading you astray lol

60715 - doing well Anj...I really do like England. London was a bit too busy for me, and that's saying a lot since I come from LA. 

Caz, no cocktails, but I am having a beer at Zhiv's house and relaxing.

60716 - having a beer with Jen too lol!

And had lovely day with Caz too.

And no cocktails today lol!!! but they were bloody lovely

60717-hi zhivv,it has been a really good day,just feeling abit tired now,no alchol for me tonight,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif yes the cocktails were good,i,ve just seen your pics on fb,good ones 

ant said he will join you in a john smiths lol

60718 great to hear you are all having such a good time meeting one another. I'm signing off for the nite, enjoy the rest of your evening and hope to catch you again soon. Bye for now x

60719-bye anj,see you soon,xx

60720-i,m off now see you all tomorrow,night night,x

60721 good morning, have been in a while but no one about so will nip back later, hope you are having a good dayhappy.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

pollyanna']60685.......Hi.....I'm doing my mushroom thing....almost done but will be here for an hour or so !

Hi Polly how did it go with the mushrooms, did you freeze them? I ate the whole week mushrooms... with pasta, omelette, soup, risotto... the forests are full of mushrooms this year!!smile.gif i missed the blueberries and raspberries but have had lots of mushrooms!!tongue.gif

60722....The mushrooms are still going strong.....i.e...it's a never endign story..or not !!...The moos hunting starts next week (better ceep out of the woods) so that will be the end for this years mushroom hunting.

Hello polly, if you are still around. Guess it's nearly home time....

This the third time I've done this..... having BIG problems...here goes.......

60724-afternoon,anyone around on  this sunny monday afternoon,smile.gifsmile.gif

Hello Caz, are you not working today?

60726-hi and bye 123,hi sue,no not working today,but i am tomorrow so i don,t mind if the weather changes tomorrow lol.

Seems a little cooler today, just love the blue sky with all the gold/red colours from the trees.

60728-i know it has been so nice for the last few days.i love walking the dog when it,s like this,