Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61156 - you confused us all Polly!!!

61158 - we'll forgive you Polly xxx

Polly I don't really, as long as I've got there in the end.laugh.gif

Hi all!

I read some pages back with excitement, are you going to reach at least some kind of consensus about the date of Polly's surgerylaugh.gif and you did!! Good girls!happy.gif

What kind of surgery Polly, something "routine" hopefully...?

I had a education day today... or it was more like rambling about the financial crisiseyes.gif but anyway it was some variation for a regular working day. And we had plenty of very good food, lol!

then went to visit my godson, played some memory game and made puzzles...happy.gifhappy.gif

61163-looks like i have missed everyone again,indifferent.gif

61164-i,m off now,see you all tomorrow,x

61171-yep,i,m still here sue,hows you today,

This is the first time I've sat down..... with mug of coffee and digestive x3...

Hows you?

61173-aah,you have been a busy bee then,i,ve had a really lazy day today,all i,ve done is some washing,walked the dog and went to the job center or should i say joke center,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Your not working today?  

Me... My mum has come out of hosp, so this morning down town getting bits for her, this afternoon, round her place putting a walker thing with wheels together.. try not to swear....b***** thing would not go together.... but got there in the end....

61175-no work till tues YIPEEEEEEE,hope your mum is ok,i hate it when things don,t go togeather right,i lose my temper way to easily,then i have to walk away and calm down before having another go,

If my mother had not been there...would have come out with more than .....OH BLOW!...laugh.gif

Guess work is no better, your still looking for another job...... and now all the Christmas stuff is in shops omg!!!frown.gif

61177-aah,i,m sure you said afew under your breath,lol i know i would have,

no better at work,if anything it,s getting worse,i,m not to sure what i want to do,but i know i need to move from where i am now,i know i should be happy that i am working and able to pay my way,but every time i,m in i feel like i,m surplus to requirements and everything i do isn,t good enough.

Life isn't so good working like that, but jobs are so hard to find, and when you do have one..... never know how safe you are in it....

I keep telling myself, not forget Christmas....but be real.....I'm a romantic and have pictures in my head how I would like it to be..... well it can't...

61179-no it,s not,it,s not the job as much as the person i,m working with,since she took over as supervisor she has changed so much,she used to be so nice and easy to get on with but now it,s nothing but moans and groans from her,i would like a proper christmas to,but only having 2 days off at the most it makes it so hard to enjoy it,so now i actually hate it,the only thing i enjoy doing is making my good friend jane a hamper,as she lives on very little money and can,t afford christmas food,