Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Sorry I missed you Kert, sounds like your having lots of fun this weekend, hope I catch you soon.smile.gif

Happy Sunday All.cute.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI. xxx blue_butterfly.gif

Hello Anjana..... if your still here..smile.gif

61710 Hi Sue, I was pootling about in my profile answering PM's.  Have you had a nice weekend? 

I did a bit of gardening yesterday, just cutting back dead stuff and sweeping leaves. Was gonna do some more today but it's foggy and yukky damp here so left it. I caught up with an old friend this morn, really nice to see her. Then came back and had some bacon rolls with a steaming hot mug of tea, perfick mmm

Sounds a good a busy weekend.. I can almost smell your bacon roll...

I've stayed in the last 4 days, try and get back on my feet..for someone who doesn't smoke have a cough you can here for miles ( sounds like it... to me). sore throat still me me.... and really now... can't take many more sick days... getting me down.. Eating fruit and ice cream.... and cold drinks...

61712 - sorry to hear you've been ill, Sue. I hope you're feeling better soon. Have some tea with honey. The warmth will soothe and the honey coats the throat. I'm not so keen on the taste, though. It doesn't taste bad, but I prefer my tea with milk and sugar. When my throat's sore, though, the first thing I head for is the tea and honey.

But now I'm going to bed nite all.tired.gif

Sounds a good a busy weekend.. I can almost smell your bacon roll...

I've stayed in the last 4 days, try and get back on my feet..for someone who doesn't smoke have a cough you can here for miles ( sounds like it... to me). sore throat still me me.... and really now... can't take many more sick days... getting me down.. Eating fruit and ice cream.... and cold drinks...

Have you tried camphor ? vick's vapor rub (petrol product) or you can use Tiger balm (not made from tigers)rub on your chest and back over your lungs... it smells really strong, don't rub your eyes.. then wrap up warm...For cough

sleepytime tea, or the best is nighty night (hops & passionflower ), or the Yogi nighttime has valerian (not good for Irish people)happy.gif for sleep

apple cider vinegar (2oz) for sore throat

a mixture of horseradish, ginger, garlic,in apple cider vinegar and a dash of cayanne (2 dropperfulls)will knock just about anything out of you. eek.giflaugh.gif tastes awful !!

then put on your favorite U2 CD while you fall asleep happy.gif

hope you have a good sleep and are feeling better.

61719-afternoon,anyone around.

does anyone else think it,s cold,cause i think it,s freezing,BRRRRRRRRR

61720-back again and still freezing.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif anyone else around.

Hello Caz, are you still cold... get your dog to sit on you feet..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

61722-hi sue,i,m not as cold as i was,how are you tonight.

Hope a little better... why do colds, coughs and things take so long to go?

61724-aah,have you been poorly,i hope you feel better soon,smile.gif they do seem to linger for ages.

So do I Caz!

Maggie how are you feeling? Any better....

61728-hi maggie,i,m good thanks,how are you,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Caz are you working tomorrow, think you said you had today off..

61730-no sue not in till wed,this week the late night shopping starts,so the store will be open 10-10 mon -fri and 10-8 sat and 10-5 sun,at the mo i,m just doing one late but i get the feeling i might end up doing 2.

61731.... Not good Caz... working late, now it's so cold..