Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61760 - see you later!! hope to catch up for longer next time xxxx

61761 Back from L.A. to see my mom . . . she's 84 now and bed-ridden. Makes me so sad :(

Oh nice timing Janet, I mean your post three 7's,  hope your well, hav'nt seen you in for ages :o)

61763 Hi 123! Yes, it really has been a long time! It's just that I'm so busy . . . work, kids, work, work . . . lol! I have this week off work, so thought I'd stop by.

Hello Anjana..... Just love this..

61766 - hi everyone. Must be hard Janette seeing your mum bedridden (((hugs))))

61768 Good morning! Wiping sleep from my eyes . . .

Hi all!

Good to see you Janette! Hugs to you, must be hard to see you mom in weak condition.frown.gif

Years just go by so fast... I just came back home, I was visiting my mom too. We watched old pictures - when mom was a baby, teenager, pics from her 30-, 40- and 50- birthdays ... It was nice to watch them together and share memories. Also a bit touching to see old pics from relatives and realise how we all get older.... 

Also visited my little niece who has all her life in front of hersmile.gif

61770 Helloooo Kerti!!  Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. We've just come back from an afternoon with some friends and their kids, we made Christmas puds ready to be steamed and mincemeat in readiness to make some mince pies next month, we are trying to get into the Christmas spirit!!

Hi Anj! Sounds you've had a nice weekend too.

I can't believe that Christmas is so close! Last year we had loads of snow and about -20c in the end of November... and now it's pouring rain and about +8c... =O So I don't have Christmas spirit at all yet... Can't get it without snow! But all kinds of christmas food would probably help =)

61772 Hi Kerti, just nipped back for a second, really pleased to catch you before I go.  Yes it's been a nice 'homely' weekend. And I know what you mean, it snowed here too in November last year, not as cold as yours, but it was unusual for England.  It's quite mild at the moment, thankfully. Really not in the mood for snow this year!

I tend not to be very Christmassy at the best of times and never until December, it's a rule lol!! But some of the food prep (which is all new to me) I'm told is best done early so we had a fun pre-Xmas afternoon with friends, had a bit o' fun and some yummy cakes as we went along!happy.gif

61773 - hello, glad to have seen you in here, popping in quickly to see how you are all behaving

61774 we're always well behaved Zhivcute.gif...now where's that halo of mine...wink.gif

61775 - yeah I'll believe you lol!!

I owe you a huge email to let you know what is going on in my not very exciting life!

61776 in return I can let you know what is going on in my not very exciting life lollaugh.gif

Talking of not very exciting, have you been watching The X this year? I'm not very impressed by the 'talent'. I quite like little Marcus tho, he seems like a sweet, genuine guy and I'm always a sucker for a nice smile!

61777 -will be watching x factor later - Marcus is sweet. I loved Johnny lol!!

But strictly first with my huge crush on harry judd!!!

61778 nooooooo Johnny had to go lol!!! Never got into Strictly. Think I my be boycotting X after this year, it's pretty pants!

Anyway, better go microwave our dins! See ya soon, have a good evening happy.gifhappy.gif

61779 - only strictly for harry!! and don't shoot me but getting McFly tickets next saturday and so excited about it!!!!

Have a good evening!

61780 I'm just going to pretend that I didn't just read that lollaugh.gif

Bye for now x

61782 - hello maggie!!! i am writing madly!!!

Hello Zhivvy and Maggie, how are you both?  Have you had a good weekend?? wink.gifsmile.gif

61784 - weekend not been too bad thank you Sue, how are you?