Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61638 - glad to hear it lol!

I am stuck in all day as steaming my christmas pudding!!!

61639 Ummmm . . . sounds yummy! Not doing any cooking this year, but letting others do it for me, lol! Anyway, it's probably cold and a good day for steaming inside, right?

61639 sorry I disappeared, neighbour knocked and we stood chatting in the doorway shivering our pants off...not that I didn't invite her in for a cuppa, I'm not that bad!) 

I steamed xmas pud too t'other day, 7 hours of steam!

61640 7 hours???!!! Wow!!! Have no idea what's involved with a Christmas pudding, but wouldn't have guessed 7 hours!!!

61640 - ave a very funny image of you and neighbour in just your pants by the door lmao!

and yes 7 hours of steaming - another 2 to go!!! bored now lol!

61641 You've both got tons of patience . . . and hopefully lots of music, movies, etc. to help pass thetime!

61641 I just saw that I look a complete heap with my hair in peaks and troughs and my loose jeans on (roomy for mince pies LOL) and my old zip up top,  I should check myself in the mirror before answering the door!

Christmas pud is easy to make in terms of chucking it all in a bowl and just stirring it but takes an age to steam, you have to set aside most of the day for it!

61642 - during the steaming i have made soup for family christmas dinner on sunday - asparagus - my fav, and prepared some of the veg - par cooked spud s in the freezer for roast potatoes etc.....

And you should see how i answer the door at times to the postman - and how excited I get when I have a parcel delivered - he thinks i am barmy!

61643 I'm a complete slob when at home as contrasted with my neighbor (nicknamed her Barbie Doll) who insists upon perfection at all times, lol . . . . and love having packages arrive!!!

61644 Please send recipe for asparagus soup . . . . love asparagus and even grow it and having a soup craving all of a sudden, lol!

61644 - luckily none of my neighbours are barbies - we are all slobs together lol!

61645 - i will send the recipe - but you know my recipes - no measurments - just all thrown in a pan lol!

61645 Yes, lots of pressure with her around, lol . . . . . wonder what they think when they ring my door and see me in sweats and husband's t-shirt after ringing hers! But I have lovely work clothes and cocktail dresses and she doesn't . . . . maybe I should hang around in a cocktail dress today just in case someone rings the bell????

61646 Throw in a pan recipe is what I want! I always search recipes then discard them because too fussy and complicated! I need easy, throw in a pan and tastes great recipes!

61646 ding dong package for you ladies...UPS-Driver--14801.jpg

roll.gif

61647 LOL!!!!!!! Quickly slips on cocktail dress, then sees the hair and lack of make-up and cowers behind door afraid of scaring that gorgeous man and giving him a heart attack (and not in a good way!) . . . . where's the flat iron????

61648 - need to quickly brush hair, get out of PJs and look human - help!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got to go and get dinner for eleanor and then i will send recipe!

61649 Thanks in advance for the soup!!! Love, love, love soup!!!!

Okay, it's time that I shower off all these cold germs and hit the stores before everyone else does!!!

61650 - oh festive thread - anj is so excited that she added numbers lol!

have fun at the shops janette

61650 - a quick good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! 

61651 - hey Jen - how are you?

61652 - I'm doing well...was up late making those cookies that I posted in the blogs. I didn't get to bed until 1am. It's a good thing that I go to work late today. How is everything your way?

61653 - the cookies look great! Not too bad here - general chaos as normal lol!

61655 - see you later Jen! I need to get cards and everything sorted!