Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61654 - time to get ready for work...also have to stop at post office to get airmail stamps for the cards I'm sending off to all points outside of the US. 

61657-hi again polly,how are you tonight,

61658......I'm doing fine....had to leave earlier today....had to go to the postoffice with some work stuff....and when I came back my boss was there......thought he'd gone home.......Now I'm not doing anything special...listening to te radio, was gonna talk to my parents but they're not around !!

61659-aah thats a shame,i,m not going to be around for long as feeling quite tired tonight so i think i will be off to bed in abit,was at work till 10pm and i,ve got the same again tomorrow,

61660-sorry polly got to go,see you tomorrow,x

61660.....That's fine....I should go to sleep too. tomorrow we're going out with my work !!!!

61661 Sorry to have missed you both! I made it to Walmart (I really hate this store, lol) and got most of what I needed, then took a long, long nap and now feeling much better. Think I'll take tomorrow off though just in case . . . we go to LA tomorrow evening to stay over and have an early flight to Florida Sat. morning. Our cruise leaves Sun. AND DON'T WANT TO BE SICK!!!!!

61662 Ugh . . . just was reminded about the kids' Christmas concert tonight in about an hour . . . not wanting to get dressed and go out in the cold - looks like it will rain soon. But, want to see their concert, of course, so off I go to get ready!!!

61663 - A Christmas cruise Janette? - that sounds lovely!! And don't want to be sick for that!

And Caz and Polly - sorry I missed you last night xxx

61664 Yes, a Christmas cruise . . . two weeks in the Caribbean!!!! Sun, fun, umbrella drinks!!!! The ship is decorated all Christmasy, plenty of on-board Christmas parties, outdoor movies under the stars, bands, food, food, food, shopping, shopping, shopping (LOL!!!), Santa even makes an appearance . . . . on Christmas day we will be snorkeling in Aruba, then a fancy dinner that night!!! Cannot wait!!!!

61665 Hi Janette, most of it sounds really good :o) Right now im just waiting for kids to clean their room, it would make my year lol, hope everyone is well, guess you all must be in the snow ? Here its nice spring day today, all fruit is available, and right now a big juicy watermelon would be refreshing right now, or just an icy cold beer, im pretty bored tonight, usually im not, not doing anything for christmas holidays, just a quiet one, with perhaps good foods, and drinks, music maybe or dvd's

61645 - ohh that sounds lovely Janette - I guess my card to you wil arrive on your return then lol! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Mine is a quiet one too 123 - although thinking of hiding away on Janette's cruise

61646 Glad I called in sick again today . . . . today is a minimum day with dismissal at 12 noon, but just read an email telling teachers that they have to stay until 3:45 which is our regular dismissal time . . . WTF???!!! Most teachers arrive quite early and stay late every single day . . . is the district really that frightened that they won't get their money's worth out of us one day a year!!! We have all our grading done as progress reports are due the day after we return from Christmas break. What do they think we are going to do for nearly 4 hours . . . STUPID!!!

Zhivvy, please do stow away . . . we would have so much fun!!!

61646 ding dong package for you ladies...UPS-Driver--14801.jpg

roll.gif

SO glad I scrolled back a bit.....  what a lovely delivery!!  wink.gif

61649 Nikki stowing away too . . . YEAH!!! This cruise just gets better and better each day thumbsup.gif

61650 Hello ladies, cant sleep, but a little tired though, so thought i'd come on in here see what happening but not much lol, might try go back to sleep, or get lost in facebook

61651 - hope you are sleeping 123....  sounds like you've had a stressful few days...  (((hug)))  

61652 Bye everyone . . . . we will be back in town Jan.1st just in time to start off the new year. I also have that week off work, so I will pop in to say hello, hello . . . . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

61653 - have a fantastic vacation Janette and love and festive wishes to you and all your family xxxx

61654....Woww I'm just in time to say Good Bye Janette.....merry Christmas and a happy new year...have a fabulous time in the sun !!