Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61679 - good luck!!!!!

61679-i better go and get myself sorted as ant will be home in abit,catch you later if your around and i,m still in one piece,lol

61681.......Good day folks...it's my last day at wok today....this year !!

61682 afternoon peeps, just got back from physio, sore from acupuncture but hopefully it will make things a bit better by the time of full-on Christmas weekend. Gonna have a cuppa and a mince pie (made by yours trulywink.gif), then nip in and see some friends (more mince pies) then come back and re-arrange cupboards and make room for stuff (no doubt amid more mince pies!!).  May make some xmas shortbread if I have time. Busy busy!

Have a good day all xx

What a busy bee or rather a busy "A" Anjana..

Hope things are good with you,  enjoy your mince pies...happy.gif

61685 - good morning everyone!  sounds like everyone is busy with the Christmas preparations....  miss you all and talk to you soon!

61686......hi Nikki...sorry I missed you. Tomorrow this time I'lll be in ICELAND.........yahooooooooooo !!

61687 is having a beer ;o) time to just lay back and listen to music infront of my fan, very hot in WA, have a nice time in Iceland lol

61688 just a quickie hello as I have mother in law staying for Crimble, hope you are all well and enjoying the festivities, will try and sneak in again tomorra wink.gif

61689 Wow its so quiet in here, everyone celebrating, i've been naughty and had some trifle mmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyway, pity, all thats left is for me :o) Just a naughty little mishap in my diet, lol

Chat to you all soon when you've all partied out and need some down time, now i'll just make a cuppa, cuddle my dog and listen to the radio softly as everyone here is sleeping. Its a beautiful day here, but 32 degrees too hot, definately not dancing weather, stay in pool weather, or in front of fan lol, love to be where it's snowing right now, anyway chat soon.

((Hugs)) to all :o)

61691 Happy, happy, happy :o) take care everyone, and try your best to be good at being good xx oo

61692 - Good morning on the day after Christmas!  We had a really lovely day with our very little family...  stayed at home and relaxed together....  (several bottles of wine were ivolved too!)  kept the gift exchange to a minimum, which was very nice...  everyone got just a few little things, but lots of thought was involved, which was perfect....

Hope you all had a lovely time as well!

Just now enjoying the Busking video with a cup of coffee....  and watching the fog begin to lift from our little valley....  

61693 Am bored and thinking about having a beer, the kids are not home since last night so expecting them home any time soon, and my dog is snuggled on my bed after having a big lunch, I didn't eat much but I made some garlic egg mayonaise and had it on toast, was prefering the idea of prawns but nothing is open. Hope everyone is having a good rest from a years work, chat another time

61695 - hello all!

61696 hellooo got that post xmas tiredness *yawn*, how is everyone?

61697 getting hungry, what to have for lunch hmmm, and how can I possibly be hungry after all the food I've eaten this weekgrin.gif

61698 - I seem to have missed you Anj, hope you are well

61699-afternoon,anyone around,does anyone else think it,s cold or is it just me,i,ve not long come back from dog walkies and it,s freezing here.BBRRRRRRRRRRR

61700 it is blustery cold here Caz, brrrrrrrr glad to be indoors.

Hi Zhiv, have missed you again, hopefully catch you tomorra tho, will look out for yahappy.gif