Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Happy new year yeah i'm nearly a day out lol

I'll try to pop by here more just busy with websites and life

61718, 61719 - Hellooooo! Claire!!!  Sad to hear about your BF's father, hope he is improving....  sending some hopeful vibes that way....   and glad to hear you are busy, hope that = happy too!  Take care!

61720 Good morning from sunny Cal . . . . . . I'm baaaaaack!!!! Had a fantastic time, was a great way to spend Christmas.

61721 Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and hope that 2012 is off to a good start!!!!

61722 We got back a few hours before midnight, so we had a quiet new year's eve here at home . . . . . . no celebrating though as our house was broken into while we were gone!!!!!! We found out while we were in Miami, so we had pretty much dealt with the shock and anger several days ago. Fortunately, not much taken and no damage done to the house. They took my laptop and Ipad, so we are off to the Apple store later today. My best jewelry came with me on the cruise, so all in all it certainly could have been worse!!!!!! The police say a little ring is operating and hitting homes in our neighborhood and they have been working overtime to try and catch them . . . . . . :(((((((((

61724 - hello to no one as no one is around!

So sorry to hear about the breakin Janette xxx

61725-hi zhivv,if your still here,just been bathing the dog,so i ended up soaked again,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

61726 - here in mind but not in body! me and sandra are bad together - it was 5am again lol!!!

And nice to know you and the dog has had a bath

61727-oh dear,i guessed you would be bad,lol yes we both got very wet,lol i ended up having a shower as i was so wet and sweaty,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

61728 - I am dying here - so tired and everything hurts!

61730 - oh it will be! but said that last night!

61729-oh dear,i think you need an early night, or lots of energy drinks to keep you going,

61731-is it tomorrow you start work,

61732 - yes :)) but only a training day so no kids

61733-you will need a clear head for that then,how early do you have to be there,

61734 - quarter past eight so need to leave about half seven - which means i need to be going to bed - i am dead here lol!

61735-ooh quite early then,yes you do need to get some sleep so you can be 100% in the morning.

61736 - i have had about 7 hours sleep in the past two nights and i like more than that per nigth lol!

So hope to see you tomorrow xx

61737-ok zhivv,sleep well and have a good day tomorrow,hope to see you tomorrow,x

61736 - i have had about 7 hours sleep in the past two nights and i like more than that per nigth lol!

So hope to see you tomorrow xx

61737-i,m not surprised your feeling tired if thats all the sleep you have had in 2 days,

61738 Hope everyone gets some good rest and recovers from all of the holiday activities

61739-afternoon,anyone around,smile.gif

zhivv, if your still here,how was your first day.

61740....Just wanted to wish you a happy new year.....I´m doing great...Iceland is treating me well exept TOO much snow...havn't been so much snow for about 80 years.......see you around !!