Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61586 And it looks like I have missed everyone again. With the time zone problem, I guess I am likely to keep missing most of you.

61587 Nikki! Yes, I did receive your card. I'm sorry to be so slow about responding . . . sent you a PM. You know, I never found the time to do cards this year. I had thought maybe to do New Year's cards, but we returned on NY Eve and things got in the way, then back to work, and you know, etc., etc., etc. Where does time go? It certainly goes fast!

61588 Hi 123 . . . I'm doing well, thanks, just too busy with work, kids, you know how it is! Hope that you are fine and enjoying your summer. Dogs are great - they are only happy if they are near us and getting our attention, just like kids, lol!

61589 Hi Anjana, Kert, Maggie, and Zhivvy and welcome back home, Polly!

61590 Sue, thanks for the lovely birthday card! What a wonderful surprise! Made my day!

61591 So hot over here, wish I could just stay outside in the nice cool night breeze, but nope cant.. Got a web cam, been taking pictures with it, its really kewl, now I can stay in touch with my family, amazing what technology is doing.. So im hoping everyone is ok, pass the love around, and take care, I see you when Im looking with you..

61593 Hi 123! Hi Polly! Are you two still here? Hope you are both doing well tonight. Just got home from work, feeding the cat, then off to watch my daughter play volleyball.

61594 MLK day on Monday, so looking forward to a three day weekend (cause the 3 weeks off for Christmas were not enough!!!)

61594 Hi janette, just poppin in as well, going out in a hour or so aswell, good to hear you and your family are well :o)

61597 Hi Maggie . . . I'm doing well. How are you today?

61600 Hi Caz . . . hope that you are well! Sorry to have missed you!

Maggie, sorry to have missed you too . . . I had to go feed the cat and you had left by the time I came back.

616001 no heat and freezing...may put on the oven or run the shower...dont worry, the oven is electric....

sick of being cold......

insulation is a joke...

wearing long johns and bath robe and a winter knit cap....

61602, send some of the coolness over here, wer'e melting here lol, try to send some sunshine :o)

61604 hello in here, anyone in? hello hello hello

61606 Hello m'duck, long time no see, how are you doing?

All the better for seeing you. Just warming up, went for a walk along the beach... and now inneed of a hot drink and something to eat... not had lunch..

How are you? What have you been doing???

61608 You sound a bit down m'dear, hope you are ok. I haven't had lunch either, some friends came over and we had some tea and marmalade cake!! Lovely but not a very wise lunch! Think will have some more tho now as I fancy another cuppa!

I'm ok thanx apart from the usual aches and pains. I seem to be baking and making a lot recently like a kinda boredom therapy LOL.  Made some marmalade cake yesterday using the Seville orange marmalade I made on Friday. They came out surprisingly ok!

Soz for long delay in replies, I'm trying out a new pen instead of a mouse, takes a bit of getting used to and am really slow with it