Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63034-hello,hope everyone is ok,i haven,t been around much so have missed everyone,catch up with you all soon,xx

63036 - hello all!

Hi all! I have missed everyone againfrown.gif

I'm having a good day - feeling much better already and the sun is shining - it's a beautiful day!!

And it's 29th February and I have about 10 hours left to ask someone to marry me!!tongue.giftongue.gif

63040 Good morning! Glad it's a beautiful day, Kert! I like the snow to visit and look at from inside by a fire or to ski upon, but wouldn't want to drive in it everyday or have to shovel off the walk, etc. Must be beautiful with the sun shining on it though. So, any marriage proposals???? That must be a leap year thing???

63040 Good morning! Glad it's a beautiful day, Kert! I like the snow to visit and look at from inside by a fire or to ski upon, but wouldn't want to drive in it everyday or have to shovel off the walk, etc. Must be beautiful with the sun shining on it though. So, any marriage proposals???? That must be a leap year thing???

63041 Actually just read a little about leap year, Kert . . . . . apparently St. Patrick decided that ladies could propose marriage on that day and if a man declined, he would be fined. Bet lots of men hid inside cowering on that day!

63041 Hi Janette hope your well :o). Kertuli you make me laugh, since when was there a marraige curfew, cerfew only takes place when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, something should happen soon, I keep hoping for this lol..

63043 - i asked no one to marry me - apparantly not allowed to if already married lol!

63042 No lady proposed marriage to me today ohwell.gif
Maybe you should have contacted Kert??? wink.gif And maybe you can get a waiver and contact Kert immediately since it's still leap year here in my part of the world! laugh.gif

63045 I know, Zhivvy, that's so unfair . . . . was thinking about asking Bono, but that "already married" rule ruined it for both of us!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Malahide']63042 No lady proposed marriage to me today
ohwell.gif

Maybe you should have contacted Kert??? frown.gif

But watch out Malahide - I might contact you in 2016...laugh.gif get prepared!!!SEVeyesB08_th.gif

63045 I know, Zhivvy, that's so unfair . . . . was thinking about asking Bono, but that "already married" rule ruined it for both of us!

It's unfair, isn't it!!eyes.gif But you can always propose anyway: the rule is that if he says no, he has to buy you a dress (or at least he has to buy you the fabric so that you can sew it yourself... that's not very comforting though....laugh.gif)

63046 *Scratches head* Isn't Kertuli and Malahide both men ? In that case Pmsl, yet im still single :o( not laughing anymore..

63048 - Hi Janette - So so so unfair - no fun at times lol!

63046 *Scratches head* Isn't Kertuli and Malahide both men ? In that case Pmsl, yet im still single :o( not laughing anymore..

I am a Lady!!!cute.gifcute.gif Did you think I was a man?? I might be a little masculine, lol!

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

123love']63046 *Scratches head* Isn't Kertuli and Malahide both men ? In that case Pmsl, yet im still single
:o
( not laughing anymore..

I am a Lady!!!cute.gifcute.gif Did you think I was a man?? I might be a little masculine, lol!

Sooooooooooooooooooo sorry, had no clue, lol, wink.gif 

Lollaugh.gif it's confusing sometimes, I've thought too that someone here was a man and she wasn't... and otherwise...laugh.gif and there is no particular reason why I had a wrong idea - it was just in my headlaugh.gif