Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

62529 Might hear from you all in about an hour..... off to read a couple of good books..

62530-evening and happy eaecideing ster everyone,just a quick look in before decide what to have to eat,xx

[quote name='Malahide wrote:

suee']62622...
Hello you all, baking ladies...

62625 I'm afraid I am a non baking man .... But I like buns in the oven.

Really sorry about that... Malahide..... but nice buns...

62632 - hello all! Guess you are all asleep!

62633 Hello, just got back from a day at the movies followed by lunch - had fun with the kids. Going to mom's house tomorrow, then Easter spent at home, then back to school/work on Mon. Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

62634 - Hi Janette! Sounds a good weekend planned. Just about off to bed - long shift at my volunteer job tonight - well not long in hours just draining and shattered now. Spending weekend with Gibbo and his wife (Gibbo from in here) so that should be really nice - can't wait.

62635 You have time for a volunteer job??? Honestly, I don't know how you manage teaching, raising your daughter, volunteering . . . I'm tired just thinking about it all, lol!!!! I don't think I've ever actually "spoken" with Gibbo, but I do recognize the name. Are they near you? A weekend away sounds really nice and I'm sure it will be lots of fun!!! Can I tag along too, please?

62636 ooops, hubby home quite early from work, so have to run. Have a wonderful Easter and a great weekend with Gibbo.

62637 - it is only a few hours friday evening and the occasional weekend - so not too bad! They live about an hour from here so not too far! And of course you can come too! See you soon xxxx

62640 Bite me !! Hi there, am starting to feel tired so looks like im going to lay down now and relax, see you all tomorrow, pc is slow and some place are so frustratingly slow.. Take care xx oo

62641-evening and happy whats left of easter,hope you have all had plenty of chocky eggs and had a good day,smile.gifsmile.gif

62642 - totally wiped out after a weekend in Liverpool!!

62644 - yes! I don't have the stamina that i used too lol!

62646 - Well I wasn't saying it that clearly but yes!!!

62647...looks like you had a great time (wish I had been there)....where was your little princess ??

62648 - it was great fun - and would have been great with you there too! She was (and still is) at my parents house for a little break!

62649........and I guess she's havin fun and they treat her like a princess !! Are you at home now ?

62650 - oh they love having her! And yes got home a few hours ago!

62651.......guess its time for bed for you then. lol....at least I'm gonna go to sleep.....Good Night....and seee you later !!

62652 - night Polly! See you soon xx