Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Back from town, and don't know why...sun is still out, warm evening, and I'm sitting in my lounge...stupid me!!! Didn't get any Easter eggs...well little ones to put / hide round the place...once again don't know why!
Hello anyone around, but guess all are out in this lovely evening..

Hello Patti..I bet you can remember this day in your history of U2 as if it was yesterday...and now 1st of June to look forward tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.happy.gif

58945 - It was amazing Sue! I wish I could take you with me hun.

A funny story from that concert. My mom came with me and during the concert she turned to me and said "F*** that Butch is sexy as hell". I said "what". She said "Butch the guy on the other side of Bono". I said "its Edge you idiot, where the hell did you get Butch from?" She said "Oh, I knew it was a one word name, but I was sure it was Butch". We still laugh our heads off over that one and call Edge "Butch".

When my daughter was little she would call Edge the "Ledge" and I still don't know why...and she always liked numb, when ever I played it or was on TV...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

58947 - That is cute "The Ledge"!!! My niece just came downstairs and I told her it was 19 years ago today. She got mad at me and swore. Ugh, she gets mad whenever I mention U2.

My daughter wished to have a dad like The Edge...and thought one year she would like to get him another hat as she thought it made him look like a  robber...but then she also thought I should find myself a man like Bono!!!!!!!.

58949 - That is so cute!!! When my niece was little she wanted to see U2 and she said Bono would take her on stage to dance with him. I said would you kiss Bono? And she said "no Auntie, you don't kiss boys you don't know because you will get germs".

There are times.... it's a shame they have to grow  up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifgrin.giffrown.gifembarassed.gif 

58954 Hello polly hoping your well , im just dropping in before my meeting this morning , wont have time to post thought for the day :o/ but enjoyed the radio last night and will be getting ready now so take care see you all later xxxx oooo

58956..I'm doing good.......did go horseback riding this morning...that was fun.....and spent the rest of the day raking leaves...not so much fun......Spend the eavnig with friends...and that was fun......intend to ride that horse tomorrow again.....but you knever know........but I know that I should go to sleep like now...so see you later and GOOD NIGHT !!

58957 - Watching the Montreal/Boston hockey game and they are playing "Pride" during a stop-age in play.

Hi Polly, Hi 123!! Wow, horseback riding that sounds great!!!! I did a bit of yardwork today.

58958 Hi patti sorry I missed you all , take care , catch up some other time take care , be good im trying to be lol, Me and radio now seeya xxxx oooo

happy-easter-bunny-source_2t1.gif

58959....HAPPY EASTER ALL YOU COUNTERS AROUND THE WORLD...... >^.^<

58960 - thanks suee, happy easter to you too, off to work I go again.

58961 Horrible going to work with a cold , I used to do the same , felt bad for everyone around me. Hope you get better asap xx oo

Well its goodnight to everyone from me , Im going to sleep so sweet dreams to me I guess .. bye bye xxxx oooo

58962 hello in here and Happy Easter Sunday.  I am sitting in the garden soaking up some rays with the yummy smell of roast chicken wafting from the BBQ mmmmm, all is quiet except the trickling sound of water and seagulls flying over (they're a bit too far from the coast methinks!!). Hmmmm I love Sundays like thishappy.gif

58967 - Hi Maggie, sounds like a great day! Its cloudy here and supposed to rain, after a few gorgeous days! I did some cleaning in my back garden yesterday, looks so much better.