Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64038......Just wanted to say hi.......have to go to sleep !!

64039 Me too, sweet sleep Polly, I have to go out and do something now before I go to sleep :o(

64040 Well had hardly no sleep last night and a little this morning and tried to sleep this afternoon but you know how its goes when you plan something it dont happen, tried since 1.30 till now and no sleep coming, the sleep this morning must have been enough.. So whats new??

64041 Lots of work going on in our backyard today . . . will have the concrete poured tomorrow, so doing all the clean-up stuff today. Finished the new patio cover, the solid part, yesterday afternoon and installed an outdoor ceiling fan to cool us off when there's no afternoon breeze. Hopefully the moving air will also keep the flies away which will make eating outside in July/Aug. bearable - wish we had done that years ago, lol!!! The solid cover will also keep the inside much cooler on those super hot summer days. Can't wait to have people over . . . . . . anyone going to come join us this summer????

64042 Sounds nice Janette, I love to visit if I was way way over there but aint going to happen lol It's two weeks into winter, I still have the flu my legs are numb and i've got the heater on me and soup warming up for tea, and im just going to eat my soup, listen to music and read or something.. Enjoy yourselves and take care, might chat tomorrow because it rather quiet and nobody is in here today

64044 helloooooo! just got my U22banana.gif cheered up a rainy weekend already!

64045-afternoon,not sure if anyone is around on this very wet and windy friday.

64046 Hi . . . just stopping in to say hello.

64048 Can you believe my daughter just got out of the shower, from 11pm till now 3;20am, I hate OCD, one day things will get better, in paradise.. not a dream.. Hi all I can go to bed soon :o)

64049 Hi Maggie, Anj, 123, Caz, and Pain . . . . . hope you are all well today!!! Sorry you still have the flu, 123 and sounds like you need to shut the water off, lol, before there's none left :)- Off to take my daughter to her volleyball practice, so maybe see you all later on. Of not, it's Friday and the start of the weekend, so have a good one thumbsup.gif

64050 Hi Janette, shouldn't everyone be in here by now and woken up?

Im bored and still sick, supposed to go out tonight but wont be, brother is still in hospital and my car needs a jump start so unlikely im going anywhere, tonight..

Good your all well, Im just waiting to get well again and go out meet some people at the doors but until then its stay in bed, or at least home anyway..

Thinking of joining some different sites to other musicians to keep me busy now and then..

Anyway take care chat next time..

64050 64051! rain sun wind...rain sun wind...rain sun wind....grin.gif

Hellooooooooooooooooo Anjana. laugh.gif

64053 Ok so im going to bed now, I dont feel like another whiskey, like to keep my faculties, take care all, be bonne xx oo

64054 anyone in tonight? Sorry I missed you Sue, hope you are well. Hello 123, the only whiskey I have is in the chocolates I'm eating. Am enjoying a Pimms:)

64056 Im not lol im going to sleep if I can, hi and bye..

64057-hello hello,anyone around,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

64058-not been around much lately,missing everyone,hope all is ok with you all,i,m doing ok,still trying to get fit for my race for life which is about 4 weeks away now,i know i,m not going to be fit enough to jog all the way,but i am going to do the best i can,i will finish the course no problem as have to walk everyday with the dog,so walking it isn,t a problem,xxxxxxxx

64059 Hi Caz, hope your well..

Have to go to bed now and sleep, my dog is looking at me upset im on the pc, he gets jealous when im on the pc and gives me dirty looks and the cold shoulder, so I better give him some of my time..

Take care be good bye bye..

64060 Mum woke up noticed my girl was in a shower marathon again tonight, and called to me and asked me, ''Is the fan in the kitchen'' ? I said yes!! She kept quiet.. But there's also moist in the windows around the house so im a little worried..