Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58968 evening! no one to play with - hope you are all having a lurverly day x

Hello Anjana..I'll come and play.laugh.gif

Thanks for your message Anj!!smile.gif are you still here?

Sue what a cute easter-bunny, happy easter to you too!!smile.gif

Hello Kert....You have just got me...about to eat my first easter egg....little one on a slice of cake..smile.gif

Hi Sue!! I've eaten maybe 20 chocolate eggs...embarassed.gifembarassed.gif (but some of them were very small......happy.gif)

We had barbecue-afternoon / evening with my friends todaysmile.gif it was soooo beautiful day also here, about +18C!! Believe me I'm so happy that the spring is finally here, after almost six months winter, snow, sleet, coldness and darkness!!

Also met my mom, it was so nice that she came for a visit... so I've had a very good easter!smile.gif

Glad you had a good day..and spring has arrived.....lots of lovely, sunny days ahead...for all.

58974 - did I see easter eggs. MMMM just got my chocolate fix with large brownie square. I ate all my easter eggs. Kerttuli that's great that you got to spend easter with family. I had easter dinner last night with the family. It was nice.

Hi Cash! Yes it was nice to see my mom, haven't seen her in couple of months. Glad that you had a nice easter dinner with your family!!

Btw Sue do you remember my "problems" with U2 shop? They sent me some discount code and I ordered again earlier this week. Yesterday they sent me an e-mail that my order has been shipped. Well let's see will I ever get it....

Ehhhhh I think I have to share here the rest of my easter eggs... I'm having chocolate overdose, can't eat them any more...bored.gifbored.gif

so here you are.... ( gives some chocolate eggs...)

58977 there is no such thing as chocolate overdose. I'll never refuse more easter eggs, thanks. Just watching Step Brothers I've never seen it before it's sooo funny.

58978 - hello hello! Happy easter all!!!!

I guess you're right about the chocolate overdose, Cash... Tomorrow I can surely eat some more again, lolsmile.gif

I haven't seen Step brothers but I've heard it is funny!

Hi Zhiv, how are you today, happy easter to you too!

58980 - hi Kert, i am feeling delicate after last night lol!

hope you are well

58981 - Zhiv I can pull up the virtual massage I had for 123Love the other day.

58982 - lol!!! Sounds good!

Howdy everyone! Happy Easter to you. The Big Bunny found me but no chocolate. I got a fire starter for my BBQ instead, funny bunny!

BUT the TOOTH FAIRY visited this weekend as well. I had that horribly infected molar yanked out ... remember all the pain I was in for about two months and finally got it pulled. I've still been sick with infection and still on antibiotics so the Tooth Fairy visit was welcome. $10 under my pillow.

Oh and did I mention that my mom and dad are visiting for a few days? I'm sure it's all just coincidence of course! Must be that the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny find me through their GPS system.

:)

58983 - Happy Easter everyone! Sounds like we are all having a great day!!! Haven't eaten too much chocolate yet, will do that tomorrow!!!!

Cash, isn't that movie hilarious??? Mindless and silly, but funny as hell!!!

Going to mom's soon for a big turkey dinner, not going to eat much, going to be good!!!!

58984 - happy easter scout and patti!

I had no easter eggs but have been eating eleanors!

And Cash - that would be a great massage lol!

58985 - Thanks Zhivvy, same to you!!!! Wouldn`t that be great to get a massage from Bono! Maybe he will give me one on my birthday after the concert, lol.

Lol, sounds familiar Zhiv, hope you had fun!!!

Ooooooh I could have some massage tooooo!

Hi Scout!! Poor you! But sounds like a happy end with tooth fairy and easter bunnysmile.gif

Hi Patti! Hope you're well! Have a nice dinner with your mom!

58987 - did have fun thanks!

how was time with your mum?

58987 - Sorry about the sore tooth, but glad its gone and the tooth fairy came! I hate teeth, they hurt so much!

My friend just brought me over some chocolate eggs and a candle, very nice!

Dinner should be nice, depends what kind of a mood my brother and his wife are in, lol. Sometimes family dinners don`t go so well.

Thanks Kert and I so glad you had such a nice visit with your mom!!!

Zhiv, I had a nice time with mom! We did some shopping, cooked and baked, went for a walk etc...

Hope everything goes well today Patti! Our family dinners might be very "interesting" too... ehhh.. especially with my grandma, lol