Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64062 Hi Malahide :o) hoping your well, me thinks I have insomnia for another week or so lol

How you keeping ??

64063 - Hi 123. Imsomnia? Could be, I read you are going to sleep and a while later you are back. lol

64064 Yessssssssssss I couldn't sleep lol..

Can I ask you a question Malahide ??

you forgot to count lol

Lets say God created Adam and Eve and he said, What I have Yoked together let no man put apart, so we cleary understand from the start God put them together..

Now supposed Adam is about 500 years old ( in which they did get that old) and he wonders off and get totally drunk and sleeps with one of his offspring, Eve has lost him because a cocconut fell on her head and she remember only some things, and she runs off with someone of her offspring and nobody knows whats going on ( hyperthetically)

Then what would you say, that God's original arrangement does not stand ??

Or there is too many injustice in the world and God has yet to sort them two out ??

Or The laws are going to be changed because of the act ??

Or You dont believe God performed the first marraige ??

Or any other ideas

because this thought has me stumped...

The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.

64067 - The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.

64068- evening all

64067 - The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.

64069 Still makes no sense because God's rule still stands today.. So his purpose still stands

just not for those who break it, is that what your saying?? That would make more sense to me.. and does make sense for me..

64070 I dont know, Im going to bed, head is tired, need sleep, Goodnight..

64071 Hi . . . anyone around? Just about to go pick up my daughter from her volleyball practice (last practice of the season) then she's off to water polo . . . . backyard should be finished late this week or early next week, rock is going on columns today and tomorrow, then re-plaster the pool . . . . so busy :)

64072.......hi there....just waiting for my mom and dad...on Skype...in case anyone is around untill they show up !!

64073 - hello! I am just off to bed! So tired after a busy weekend away in the fun of Blackpool - english seaside in the wind and the rain!

64074 Im going to sleep am tired my head is tired too much happening

64075 I'm going to get new tires for my car, this afternoon...

64076 Im going back to sleep as im going out tomorrow so need some sleep, nighty nite all

[quote name='123love wrote:

Malahide']

64069 Still makes no sense because God's rule still stands today.. So his purpose still stands

just not for those who break it, is that what your saying?? That would make more sense to me.. and does make sense for me..

64079 - ok 123, I wasn't too inspired that evening. Have a nice day.

[quote name='Malahide wrote:

123love wrote:

Malahide']

64079 - ok 123, I wasn't too inspired that evening. Have a nice day.

64080 Thats ok Malahide, take care and have a good day..

64081 Good morning! Still trying to wake up and wondered if anyone was around . . . . . as usual, lol, no one is here :(-

64082 Today we are having tiles installed in the pool, bbq island, fire pit . . . . . looks so pretty and comes very close to the darker tiles on our travertine floors, so inside of house will tie together with outside :))))

64083 Sounds nice Janette, you should post pics, I love renovations etc, those shows are kewl..

I tiled the whole kitchen, think I did ok no=body guessed I did it, and looks way better than before,

I take more pride than if I paid someone to do it, and I saved the money, but I couldn't do things like that now

afraid i'll hurt my back or neck.. Your home sounds very beautiful..