Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64085 I would be happy to post pics - I have to re-read the directions Zhivvy gave me once upon a time, lol, they are still here somewhere!???! Could you post pics of your kitchen too? Would love to see that! I love all those shows too - snooping is so much fun, lol. So cool that you did the job yourself, but no way am I doing that! I'm anxious to use the pool, not stand around in it plastering on tiles in the sweaty hot sun and it would take me way, way longer than it takes these guys who know what they're doing  wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

64086 Btw, hope that you are feeling better, 123 and get a good night's sleep. Well, off to the high school to watch a water polo match . . . . . sleep well!

64087 Oh, hello Pain - I did not see you there! Have a great day!

64086 I would if my camera worked on my mobile, and if photo bucket let me back in, obviously someone doesnt want me to post any more written documents or pic or music :o/

Thank you Pain, night Janette :o) bye

64089 - hello - is anyone still around?

64090 Well I wont be in as much anymore, have to do what is right, ''my priorities, know I love you's but I must do what I must do, you know you ask me to enter and then you made me post and I cant keep holdin on when all you got is roamers lol ok joke but take care, you have my mobile numbers xx oo Take care and b good..

64092 Good morning . . . thought I'd say another quick hello while I wake up today. What's going on 123? Are you doing a disappearing act on us? Hello Pain.

64093 Yeah hi Janette, I just dont want to live on the pc anymore lol, thought i'd drop by though since the kids and I just got back from fast eddie's and I had a latte and now I cant get to sleep and also waiting for daughter to get out of the shower, got radio on dog cuddling my leg and it's brrrrrrrrrrrr cold..

Hey 123love :

64 094  There are 36 degrees Celsius  in Romania,  the weather report announces 38 to FORTY degrees  for tomorrowdevil.gif

64095 Oh nice Pain, I miss summer here but I'll have to wait till my summer comes around

64097 Night everyone im going to sleep, am tired for a change :o) so must get routine intact..

64098 Holy moly, lol, no one ever comes around here anymore!!! It's like a little ghost town!!!

Hello Janette.. do come here now and again, but seems when no one is around.

Hey ! How's it going ? Got my 360 live CD at the weekend, just about to put it in my car to play on the way to work.

Have you got yours and what do you think of it ?

Hello Inter1 No not yet.. can you turn up the volume up so I can have a listen? roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Janette your blue light's on.happy.gif
Are you here?grin.gif

64103 . . . . I am here . . . . yeah, there's life in this place, lol!  eek.gif Waving hello!!! How are you?

64105 I know . . . . a really long time!!!! What's new with you? Hoping all is GOOD!!!  

clap.gif   banana.gifclap.gifbanana.gifclap.gifbanana.gifclap.gifbanana.gifclap.gifbanana.gifclap.gifbanana.gifclap.gif

Hmmm things ok.. well you know But how things with you.grin.gif

64107 Things are well . . . enjoying summer (except that we are under a bit of construction, but almost done). Daughter has been a whirlwind of emotions (she's at that age), so keeping her very busy and wearing myself out in the process, lol.