Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Janette, if your still around.smile.gif

64134 Sorry to have missed you, Sue, but had to run. Thought I'd check in once more, but still no one around . . . .

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifAnd now I'm here... and you have gone!laugh.gif

64136 LOL!!! And here I am looking for you and now you're gone!!! Shall we try this again tomorrow?

roll.gif   roll.gifroll.gif

64137 Spent the day in my mums bedroom with mum and daughter, thought I would come in here and see what happening but dont want to stay, pc is playing up, tried other methods but they have happen to dissapear or break, so its difficult and frustrating to come on here, if I find a way to fix the problem I will.. Bye xx oo :o/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Willlaugh.gif I find Janette here?
Not at the mo.... will catch ya...wink.gif

64139 Just waking up . . . . . . will be back in later determined to find you, Sue!!! LOL!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good luck with your computer, 123 - sounds so frustrating!!!  mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

64141 . . . . . . Sue??? . . . . Sue??? . . . . Where are you??? . . . . . cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Off to the dentist and other errands with my daughter, but will stop by in a couple hours when we return home

64141 . . . . . . Sue??? . . . . Sue??? . . . . Where are you??? . . . . .    cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Off to the dentist and other errands with my daughter, but will stop by in a couple hours when we return home

64141 . . . . . . Sue??? . . . . Sue??? . . . . Where are you??? . . . . .    cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Your light is on....Janette... but are you here? cute.gif
Hello 123... you here too....blue_butterfly.gif

64143 Hi Suee and Janette, just coming in to say that I missed coming in here but have been spending quaity time with daughter, hope your all well and hope to chat again soon, but for now I must get some sleep im pretty tired.. xx oo

Hello 123, take care and hope you are able to get some good sleep...tired.gif xxx

64145 Hello . . . still here? Hope you get your sleep, 123 and good to spend time with your daughter? Ihope you're still here Sue!

64146 We are home finishing lunch then out to Walmart to pick up a gift for a baby shower tomorrow.

64147 - Hi janette - how are you? Been missing you each time!

Well hello Janette..... we've made it at last...div><div>How

64150 - Hiya Sue - how are you?

Fine and you.... what's your Friday going to be like... different to last weeks... lol

64152 Still here, had to pick up the dirty dishes so wouldn't get ants - we ate outside . . . . how are you two?

64152 - sorry was on website looking for a hotel. Much quieter than last week - trying the mango vodka.

I am great Janette thanks. Outdoor lunch? Very nice!

64153 Hotel? Where are you going? Husband and son just left for a 5 day fishing trip off of Mexico, so we have a quiet house and almost like a vacation here in our new backyard, lol! Mango vodka sounds good tongue.gif

64154 - I am flying out with Eleanor to Greece in a couple of weeks to drop her with my parents but the flight is from Gatwick and at 5:50am so have to check in at least an hour before so too early to drive down in the morning with her.

The fishing trip sounds good - hope they have fun. So you and your daughter enjoying the peace?

The mango vodka is amazing - absolut mango was a gift from a zootop for my birthday! If I can't type in half an hour you know why!