Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64154 I love flavored vodka, well any vodka really, lol. There's a mango flavored mix that I use with vodka sometimes, but all of a sudden it's very hard to find, can find other flavors, but mango def. the best!!! I'm loving the peace - it's the first weekday in a month that we don't have any workers underfoot making all kinds of noise!!! Where in Greece are your parents? I think you told me ages ago (probably last summer, but I forgot) . . . . sounds good!

64155 - just trying to upload a pic of it to here off my phone so may be a while before it shows lol! They are in the north of greece on the mailand. And what work are you having done?

64156 We re-did the pool (desperately needed new plaster as it was peeling and rough on the feet and re-did the tile around it at the same time) and decided to add a new patio lounge area, move the bbq island and enlarge it to add a counter with seating, built a fire pit, make the central part of our patio cover solid for more shade and added a fan to keep flies away while eating, added cable so the kids can watch TV outside and not bother us (not to mention guys and sports can now be kept out of my house too, lol) . . . . . . . just made the whole backyard work better so we will use it a lot more! It makes sense here because the weather is good year-round. I'll post a couple pics when it's all done - just a few final things still.

64157 - sounds a big job - do you need a pool tester - -i really don't mind popping over to give it a go! :) Sounds lovely what you are doing outside. Can't wait to see the pics!

64158 It was a big job and glad it's just about over, lol!!! Actually we do need a pool tester!!! thumbsup.gif Why not???!!! Come on over, the water is about 82 degrees - warm, warm, warm clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

64159 - packing my case and will be there as soon as! :)))

64160 Off to clean the guest room then :)))))

So where's that pic you were posting?

64161 - it took 4 attempts and failed so now trying to upload to FB then can download onto lappy and up to here - be much easier if I had the cable to plug phone into lappy lol!

64162 - uploaded to my profile!

64163 technology . . . . pffft . . . .

64164 off to check it out - my phone rang and I didn't see your last post.

64165 - if you can get absolute would recommend with lemonade. Very good. As good as their lemon one!

64166 Great pic! Makes me thirsty, lol. Putting it on the shopping list for sure!

64167 -you must and give me a full review - been in the freezer so nice and chilled!

64167 Someone here to wire electrical stuff . . . back in a min.

64168 - i should still be around!

64169 I'm already back . . . . .

64170 . . . . . but I think you're gone . . . . . so nice to chat and hope to see you tomorrow!!!! And you too, Sue!!!!

64171 - sorry i missed you janette, hope to catch you again soon xxx

This is crazy.... what happened Janette.. thought I managed to catch yesterday but.........NO    
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

64173 Good morning lovely ladies!!!! We are off to a baby shower, so will be gone all day, but wanted to wish you a beautiful day!!!!

64174 Sue!!!! It's the craziest thing  mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif . . . . we keep missing each other!!!!!  ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifHopefully tomorrow?????? eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

Janette tomorrow maybe ....grin.gif
Hope the baby shower went well and you had loads of fun...happy.gif

Hello I'll catcher at some point, sorry I missed you Polly. x