Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64200 I'm going back outside . . . hope to see you all later.

64201 Would love to if I had the time to read but in a minute I have to cook for my daughter she want home made french fries :o/ But I hope you get some sleep..

64202 can you tell me whats wrong ?? I will be back later perhaps to reply, hope you get sleep love, I now have to do a few things but with radio, love my music.... bye bye

64203 Daughter has changed her mind, she doesn't need anything so im back here..

64204 Taking another break and quitting for the day as arms sore and blister on my hand. Nothing terribly wrong, 123, just some neighbor-problems - described it a couple pages back.

64205 Okay, I'm going to make something for breakfast and talk with my daughter (she's watching gymnastics on tv) and see if she'll go swimming with me . . . . . see you later on, hopefully!!!

64205 Hope it stays in good terms with your neighbor, after all you have to put up with them every day, we got brilliant neighbors hope it stays that way, havee a good day chat some other time

64206 I have to go too myself and lay in bed for awhile listen to radio then turn off and go to sleep.. Hopefully if mum is good to me my dreams may come true.. or either I have to wait till hell as they say freezes over :o/

24207 Well they live across the street and about 3 doors down from us. That sounds really close, but our houses are pretty spread out and they are around a bend in the road, so we are sort of far apart and go months without running into them although the little bullies they are raising make themselves known. Our immediate neighbors all around us are wonderful!!!!

Hope you don't wait for hell to freeze, lol :))))

I think we are finally off to our pool - daughter became distracted playing her flute (which I love to hear and am so glad she enjoys playing it!!!)

24208 I love the flute too :o) I also hope I dont have to wait for hell to freeze over too, ps ask my mum for me lol she never listens to me lol

feel like a kid haha

Have a nice swim..

24209 okay . . . here goes . . . .

"Please, please, pretty please Mrs. 123 go ahead and make your daughter's dreams come true! She is such a lovely girl and it would make her so happy! Please do this one little thing for her because you know that hell will never freeze and then she'll be waiting forever. Pretty please?"

pssst . . . do you think that will work???

24210 Flute still going :))

24209 okay . . . here goes . . . .

"Please, please, pretty please Mrs. 123 go ahead and make your daughter's dreams come true! She is such a lovely girl and it would make her so happy! Please do this one little thing for her because you know that hell will never freeze and then she'll be waiting forever. Pretty please?"

pssst . . . do you think that will work???

lol

Ok Mrs Decosta here are the facts,

she wants and needs it now or she is going to freeze in hell herself roll.gif

I better go, enjoy the flute..

24213 What time is it? Time to celebrate the 4th of July!!!! At least it will be by the time you read this, lol . . . . . . come join us for the party?

108575.gif

For you all over there.... xxxxx

Oh! Janette.... oh! Janette....
What have you done with the numbers... on last page... and we all followed you.. + me... than I thought that can't be right...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
went back.... it was YOU..laugh.gif
So I've put right number here.....laugh.gif
OH! and Happy 4th July... xxx
Catch you later..wink.gif

Hello 123, hope you are well. It's such a grey here today.... Not a summer's day at all..eek.gif

64217 Hi there suee how are you ?? Hope everything is fine over there, over here it's been a beautiful day, nice day for a walk talk to the park, perhaps tomorrow is a better day for you to walk talk to the park..

How's your girl, still back chatting you ?? Mine is expensive up keep..

Wet.. but hoping sun comes out later... having a load of washing to get dry!
Sounds good your way.... hope you have a good day as a beautiful day. smile.gif
Daughter... at the moment about to do a Big redo on her bedroom...painting etc...and yes plenty of that!!! Very expensive up keep...frown.gif

64219 Thats pretty exciting for a young girl, redoing a bedroom, my daughter loves that too, just not at home..

Girls are always expensive whether its bordem or burdens :o/ How are you though ??

I've not been well for a while.... but I'm sure in time will be good again.smile.gif

64221 Well I hope your get well fast, and if anything is unwell it's only there to make you a even better person than what you are already ;o)

64222 I actually dreamt of U2 last night or I should say yesterday morning, the whole band, but I had so many dreams, I couldn't remember what happened lol

64223 oooops . . . . . number screwed up . . . . . sorry and thanks for the fix thumbsup.gif