Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64224 Good morning Sue!!!!! Are you actually here???? Thanks for the 4th pic, we had a wonderful party and still tired from it this morning. Sorry that you aren't feeling better!!!!! Hope you are feeling well soon!!!!

64225 Good morning 123!!!! Hope you have slept well and are having a wonderful day!!!!

64226 Grrrrrrrr . . . . . little blue lights went off . . . . . scared you all away laugh.gif

64227 Hi im here, was brousing on the net lol how are you ??

Sorrybored.gif
Had to go down town...

64229 Hi, good morning, good afternoon, good evening . . . . . where is everybody these days? Come out, come out wherever you are, lol!!

64230 Hi Janette, hope your well, just having a brouse :o)

64231 Having a little browse myself :))

Doing well, still sleepy, starting to think about what today will bring . . . . hope you're well too :)))

If you have seen the news, weather has been really bad in parts of England today... Hannah and I got so wet this morning... but after seeing the news.. we have had nothing compared to other places.. Hope all are safe and feel for them....
We have empted Hannah's room, she has spent afternoon cleaning from ceiling to floor.. Sugarwatered walls.. polyfiller in places, and now sandpapering....I can hear her.smile.gif
Tomorrow and Sunday we paint walls.smile.gif
Will try and catch you tomorrow. xxxxhappy.gif

64233 - hello all! looks like I missed you all! bad weather here and lots of roads flooded and shut but nothing too bad at all!

64234 Hi Zhivvy everyone else too, cant stay, got to go pick up kid's now so be on later xx oo

64235 Good morning. Rain, rain go away!!!! Hope your weather improves. We spent the day at Mt. Palomar yesterday. There's a big observatory up on the mountain. Hiked around a little pond, listened to the woodpeckers in the woods, etc. Nice day. Daughter is having her birthday party tonight, so lots of cleaning will be going on. Getting ready to paint the kids' rooms - probably in the next week or so.

64236 Hi Janette, sounds lovely what you did today :o) Enjoy the party and doing the kid's rooms, hope your daughter has a lovely day every day :o)

Me just sitting in front of heater keeping warm, days are lovely and sunny here, just very cold nights..

Hopefully the weather will get better for you lot soon.. Hope your well, kid's here are watching vid's

cooked for my mum and I and may have to cook later on again for the kid's depends..

Right now Im writing my to do list and its long, but I like it all it was good !! now just getting it done !!??

Anyway enjoy yourself catch up soon..

64237 We get chilly at night too even in summer . . . . . put in an outdoor fire so we can continue to linger outdoors, lol. The birthday party was great, kids had a good time and everyone sleeping in this morning. Going to have a lazy day today I think. Have fun with your to-do list (I am a great list maker, love lists) and it will feel so good to start getting it completed!!! See you later.

Hello 123 hope your  feeling a little warmer div><div>I

64238 Feeling great Suee, hope your well, got heater on and today was another nice day, trying to get to sleep but cant because of kids throwing my sleeping pattern out.. Had a nice meeting today, was awesome he really gave me what I needed a good pep talk, and then rang my Dad today at home and spoke to brother as well so all is good, and a nice friend gave me a lovely gift, pretty earrings.. Cooked tea for the kids early which im happy about and now im tossing and turning in bed.. Think I may need something herbal to get me to sleep :o/ Anyway have fun painting your rooms..

My Dad painted my room, nice color called sandstorm, pale yellow really nice uplifting color just like my dads voice when were going out somewhere !! Anyway im listening to the radio and all I hear is junk, pfft oh well what can I do/say.. Take care chat again soon :o)

64239 - oh sounds nice where you were Janette.

Another cold day but in 72 hours I'll be basking in the greek sun!

64238 Feeling great Suee, hope your well, got heater on and today was another nice day, trying to get to sleep but cant because of kids throwing my sleeping pattern out.. Had a nice meeting today, was awesome he really gave me what I needed a good pep talk, and then rang my Dad today at home and spoke to brother as well so all is good, and a nice friend gave me a lovely gift, pretty earrings.. Cooked tea for the kids early which im happy about and now im tossing and turning in bed.. Think I may need something herbal to get me to sleep :o/ Anyway have fun painting your rooms..

My Dad painted my room, nice color called sandstorm, pale yellow really nice uplifting color just like my dads voice when were going out somewhere !! Anyway im listening to the radio and all I hear is junk, pfft oh well what can I do/say.. Take care chat again soon :o)

64240 Lovely story, do you have more childhood stories to tell (like the one with your dad's voice)? I'm looking forward to these ! yay.gif

64240 Pitter patter soft steps have been and gone but no more I can tell in here Pain ??

64242 Only 7:30 am and it's already warm and bright! Love it!

Time to wake the kids - my daughter has volleyball camp all day until 4pm, then water polo from 5 to 7pm, think she will be tired by then, lol!!! My son is off to the dentist, then he and I will play in the pool and I will have a nap in the sun, lol!!!

Hope you all have a nice day!!!!

64243 Sounds lovely Janette, I cant get to sleep, will try again perhaps soon..

Just thought i'd come here snd tire my eyes then fall asleep,

have a lovely day Janette, enjoy the sunshine..

64244 A quick good morning . . . . hope you slept well, 123 :)

64245 Daughter is off to volleyball camp, then water polo again while my son and I will be seeing Spiderman (for him, not really my kind of movie, lol)

64246 We are leaving for Huntington Beach Thurs. for a long weekend! One of my favorite places - YEAH!!!!