Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64247 Have fun at huntington beach Janette, I tried to get to sleep and I cant :o/

So here I am again lol

64248 I have a 1/2 hr. before picking up my son - he brought his scooter to the skate park, so Spiderman is postponed until tomorrow (yeah! lol!) . . . . . . we don't leave for Huntington until Thurs., so I'll pop in until then

Hope you get some sleep!!!

64249 Im frying chips for the kids and I, in olive oil, dont know if that makes much difference..

see you tomorrow..

64250 I'm off to the park to collect my son. See you later or tomorrow. Olive oil has health benefits, so I think your chips will be quite healthy and I'm hoping you'll save me a few? See you later!

64251 See you later, im going to lay in bed and listen to radio now, right now the Doors are playing, c'mon baby light my fire.. So going to cuddle my doggy and relax till I get sleepy which isnt yet..

64252 Good morning . . . . and as usual no one is around, lol . . . . 123, where are you? You seem to be the only one who bothers these days, lol

64253 . . . . consistently bothers, I should have said, including me . . . another few weeks and I'm back to work and won't be around anymore either . . . oh well . . .

64254 Yep, here, I can always forget my subscription if there's no genuine people to chat to..

How are you, Im well, :o) You going back to school?? With the kids..

We have theocratic school to teach people at the doors and so on..

How was your day..

64255 I'm back to work Aug.14th and the kids start on the 15th, so just about a month and then I'm going to be too busy to be here consistently. This year will be way easier than last year in terms of planning at least, so I will make an effort.

64256 Today was good . . . took my son to see Spiderman while my daughter did volleyball. It isn't really my kind of movie, but it surprised me as it had a plot and good acting, so quite enjoyable really. Daughter's first water polo game is tonight at 6pm. Don't know if she'll play in it as she is brand new to the sport, but coach has given her many compliments, so who knows? Looking forward to watching her, so fingers crossed that she plays!!!

How was your day???? Hope it was a good one!!! So nice that you pop in here from all the way around the world!!!

64257 I actually got some nice sleep last night, was a pleasure, sounds good the children are kept active, mine is coming home today, been a real quiet day apart from stupid sales rep trying to call me from my sleep, and disturb me,

think they can talk me into anything, as regards to them im deaf lol

Good you had a good day, iv'e got my meeting tonight, 2 hrs, then I may try and get some early sleep..

64259 You have only man wisdom lol

It's called chatting ;o)

64259 You have only man wisdom lol

It's called chatting ;o)

64 260 I was trying to make you people laugh...seems it worked,,,yay.gif

64261 How are you today ??

Nice to see you in a good mood :o)

64261 How are you today ??

Nice to see you in a good mood :o)

64 262

Watching U2 360 from Pittsburgh posted by someone in the ZooTopia  and  Still Waiting for U22 of course !

64263 Listen to me or are you doubting, we gonna make it all the way to the light, but I know i'll go crazy if I dont go crazy tonight !!

Im going to miss you tonight but I have my meeting, very important !!

take care be good ;o)

My conscience is open/reasonable and clean..

64263 Listen to me or are you doubting, we gonna make it all the way to the light, but I know i'll go crazy if I dont go crazy tonight !!

Im going to miss you tonight but I have my meeting, very important !!

take care be good ;o)

My conscience is open/reasonable and clean..

64 264 Have a great Night-Meeting !!! Go crazy..Sing for your sanity !!!! Shout it from the roof tops..all the way to the back..and the sides...over  to  The Edge !!!! Give it up for The Edge...lift him up !!!!

64265 lol you are too funny, sometimes frustration holds your answers that cannot be answered yet Pain !!

Sometimes silence is your key, sometimes unlucky,sometimes is truth, sometimes truth is revealing, and sometimes revealing, is your answers, and if the answer is good or bad, sometimes to make things obedient is the chance or solution, the solution involves patience but most of all love, and when all else fails, time is the enemy in the end, but the end pleasurable only for the repentant when rewards come from celestial lights..for the one paining another, not so much rewards but wrath stored up..

64265 lol you are too funny, sometimes frustration holds your answers that cannot be answered yet Pain !!

Sometimes silence is your key, sometimes unlucky,sometimes is truth, sometimes truth is revealing, and sometimes revealing, is your answers, and if the answer is good or bad, sometimes to make things obedient is the chance or solution, the solution involves patience but most of all love, and when all else fails, time is the enemy in the end, but the end pleasurable only for the repentant when rewards come from celestial lights..for the one paining another, not so much rewards but wrath stored up..

64 266 Great words, 123love !!! Very motivating !!!

64267 Hi meeting finished, loved it, but Im just going to listen to the radio tonight, no pc, so take care, lotsa love

Caroleen..

64268 Good morning/evening to all of you . . . . . just waking up here in super hot Cal.

pssst . . . my daughter did play last night!!! They lost their game because the coach put in all the beginners like my daughter, lol, but was good experience for them and fun/exciting to watch.

64269 Hi just poppin by to say goodnight, im going to sleep, im going to be a good girl and stop dreaming, and face reality, and live my life the way a normal person does..

Janette, enjoy the weather because before you know it winter comes,

congratulations on your daughters experience, the point is she had fun :o)

Night..

64269 Hi just poppin by to say goodnight, im going to sleep, im going to be a good girl and stop dreaming, and face reality, and live my life the way a normal person does..

Janette, enjoy the weather because before you know it winter comes,

congratulations on your daughters experience, the point is she had fun :o)

Night..

64 270 Good Night, 123love !!
Awesome experience-your daughter's game, Janette, you've gotta be proud !!!

64271 Thank you am trying to have a nap now, might see you later, might not, take care :o)