Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64316 as ground breaking conspiracy theories go I think they may lock me away and throw away the key for my own good...

64317 I'd betta go put some rice on for dins, I lead an exciting life! See ya for now xx

64318 - sorry to have missed you had to go and get lotto tickets

64319 - seems logic after you bought that Greek island (so I have heard)

64320 Hi Malahide, just going to try and sleep bye chat some other time..

64322 I never got any sleep Malahide till about 9 am I hope your ok hadn't seen you in a while, chat some other time

64323 Missing the meeting tonight as Im not feeling the best and going to go to sleep instead, might see you all later, gonna sleep hopefully by 8pm and might chat later on..

64324 Sorry that you're feeling poorly, 123!!! Hope you are better soon!!!

64325 Thanks Janette, just really tired worn out, need sleep but it's not coming, I know why but it can only be helped by the health shop lol, How are you and your family ?? Mine were all out, one is back and dont know if the other two are coming back today.. How was your day ?? did you get much done ?? I cant seem to get my routine sorted properly..

64326 Sorry to have disappeared . . . kids woke up and been preparing breakfast. We are all doing well, can't seem to find a routine either, but don't want to, lol! Enjoying the sunny, lazy days by the pool, playing, riding bikes, that sort of thing. Today is a shopping/errand day, but will make time for play :))) I hope you sort out the sleep issues, not good to lose too much sleep!!!

64327 Okay, must go get dressed as nearly 9 am and want to get the errands out of the way. Hope to see you later on!!!

64329 Back from errands, time for lunch, and planning next summer's trip to Europe!!!!!

64330 Thinking a week somewhere near Paris that we can access the city and use it as a base to make day trips, then drive down to Spain or maybe northern Italy?????

64331 Sounds nice Janette, I have things to go out and do today, then when I get home have lunch then sometime try and catch up on sleep, so tired only two hours sleep :o/

Have a lovely day..

64332 Hmmmm . . . having done a bit of research, I think airline tickets are train tickets are way over priced, not sure about renting a car, hotels . . . . . maybe put that trip off for awhile as plenty of other places to go and see

64333 . . . . like Maui - love the "old Hawaiian" remote part of that island around Hana . . . . . or a Panama canal cruise . . . maybe Alaska even . . . . . where to go, where to go????

64335 Here's my Zoo Station moment (bear with me on this one!) 

After a lot of encouragement, yesterday I indulged in some 'me time' and had a makeover and a spending spree at the make up counter in an exercise of self worth...momentarily I felt ready for what's next, then I immediately had buyer's remorse, shook it off, employed the mantra 'cos you're worth it' lol and proceeded to get dressed up smart for a change to boost my confidence, went off to an appointment feeling ready for the deal.  But I was not, as it turned out, ready for the (literal) gridlock. After a painfully long wait & pointless hospital appointment I was desperate to get home, it was at this moment my car decided to breakdown! I was certainly not ready to let go of the steering wheel (I had little control left!), ultimately I was left standing in the station (well car park!), faced pressed up against the glassfrown.gif

Anyway enough  zoo station puns and at least my make up held up the whole day as they'd promised lollaugh.gif

Hello Anjana... are you still here?

64337 Kinda Sue, hello! Will be nipping in and out. Gonna make lunch in a mo. How you doing? long time no chat m'dear

Many a time I've seen a little on, and by the time I've replied... GONE div><div>It
Ok! Waiting for summer so can get out in some warm sun, as I'm saying this... there's a VERY BIG black cloud just above...ohwell.gif
How are you? smile.gif

64339 back again! belly full with cheese on toast! I'm ok apart from chronic back pain and feeling peeved about yesterday lol (explanation above).

Fingers crossed for the sunny weekend that's been promised, as a self confessed sun junky I am craving some sunshine!!

Just had a bagel. Not into HOT weather but would like some warmth.
So your back is not any better...sounds you had quite a day yesterday
Have some kind of problem with a cough, which starts me feeling sick....sure in time will be sorted...
I might disappear shortly, Hannah wants the lappy! If I do, will send you a pm later, tell you what's been going on.
happy.gif