Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64341 Ok will say bye for now. 

Hope you have been to doc about cough. Back doesn't really get better, just gotta manage it but it's been particularly bad of late, a literal pain in the....sick.gifwink.gif

64343 . . . . it's truly a BEAUTIFUL day here!!!!

64344 . . . . so off to enjoy a swim . . .

64345-hello,not sure if anyone is around,not been around much lately,hope everyone is good,will try and catch up with everyone soon,xxxxxxx hello janette,if your still here,x

64346 Hi Caz long time since ive chatted to you, I hope your well :o) Im okay should be sleeping lol

63447-hi 123,i,m doing good thanks.been trying to get fit so spending alot of time jogging and using the multi gym and working outside in the garden,hope all is good with you,x

63448 Sounds really good Caz am happy for you, I'd love to do all that once I get my back checked..

You take care love, I must go and chat to the kids now they are excited about the gig tonight and selling their Lp'S

BYE BYE xx oo

63449-ok 123,bye for now.x

63450 Hi Caz, I've been out in the garden as well. Hope you're doing well!

63451 Sorry to have missed you, 123, hoping that your back gets better soon as it's been hurting awhile I think

63452-hi janette,i,m doing good thanks,hope all is good with you,x

63453 Yeah, I'm doing well. Good to hear you are too! What have you been doing in the your garden? I've been deadheading roses, picking nectarines and plums, pulling weeds.

63454-we have been doing lots outside,i now have a new wooden fence and carport,moved alot of plants around,i,ve got blackcurrents ready to pick,i did have gooseberries but they have been eaten by my gooseberry thief partner,and of course lots of weeding, but it,s looking so much better now,

63455 Sounds great! We've done a lot of changes to our back yard too - re-did the pool, expanded the deck area, and added new seating, etc. areas. Put in new little palms, so cute and cannot wait to see them all grown up in a few years :)

63456 Will post pics if I ever get around to taking any, lol. Having my son's b-day party tomorrow, had my daughter's b-day party weekend before last, so getting a lot of use already!!! Been reading about lots of rain, has it cleared up/warmed up yet for you?

63457-thats all sounds really good,i love to see the results of all the hard work,all i need now is some sun,lol no we are still waiting for it to get warm,csn,t wait to see your pics,got to go and eat now,catch upwith you later,xx 

63458 just nipped in to wish you all a good and hopefully sunny weekendhappy.gif. Off to scoff my bucket of Kentucky Fried chicken...yum...hmmm Pimms slurp

63459 Sorry to have missed you, Caz! I wandered off, lol. Will send you sun as we have more than our fair share! Hope you have a great weekend!

63460 I had a good sleep for a change, you must all be sleeping now so I chat to you all tomorrow :o)

63461 wide awake in England on a sunny noonhappy.gif. Great you got some sleep 123, as an insomniac myself I envy you lol, it must feel good!

63462 Hello Anjana, dont envy me I get only about 3 hrs a sleep every 24 hrs, so not healthy, how are you, seem bright and chirpy as always, good chattin with ya xx oo

63463 I'm the same 123, very few hours sleep in 24 hours, it's horrible day to day, so tiring.  I've had it most of my life. Sleep is a mystery to me! I think my mind gets bored at night and wakes me up, it's so frustrating!! It's not happy unless it's busy worrying about something lol

I'm ok thanx, really bad back as always (which has made sleep worse !) but just trying to keep some low level activity going so I don't go completely out of my mind!

Howz u?

63464 Im in the valley of deep shadow but my mum gave me something to drink and I feel a little better now :o)

I have had bad back and leg pain,

know what thats like can hardly sleep with it unless your exhausted which is rare..

But my back is good at the moment :o)

And if you think too much it can keep you awake,

funny how you get used to only few hours sleep but not healthy,

if this keeps up I definately will get something to sleep more,

because doc say a person should have 8 hrs for best health results lol..

Read your story the other day about your self pep service and I thought good for you,

but too bad about the car though :o/

With me theres more hope for my car for improvement than for me lol

I would need one of the makeover teams with surgeons and all lol

was ok until I had children :o/ then I kinda distorted lol

Is quiet here for a Saturday, I just had a shower and smell nice and feel fresh.. :o)

63465 I know what you mean it is odd how you get used to it but I do crave that refreshed feeling you get on the rare occasions when sleep comes, I just don't feel like my batteries ever re-charge with so little sleep for so long. The pain and discomfort wakes me up too, doc prescribed Amitriptylene (spelling?) to help with night pain but it made me more groggy and didn't help that much but others have said it works well for them. I'm glad I went for the makeover treat despite the indulgent guilt I felt, I've kinda stopped making the effort to dress nice, look nice cos I'm at home a lot now so tend not to bother but it's good to give yourself a boost sometimes, I highly recommend it, it's like being nice to yourselfhappy.gif

Well I'd better sign off, it is dry here for the first time in weeks so gonna do a bit of light gardening, hopefully it'll be warm enough for a BBQ tomorra happy.gifhappy.gif

(Btw, I'm dreading the car bill!frown.gif)

chat soon xx