Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63516 Was foggy here a couple of days ago, but today was like a beautiful spring day :o) How are you ??

63517 Doing well and hoping you are too! Fog should burn off in another hour or so and will be over 90 degrees, so I enjoy our cool mornings and evenings, lol.

63518 Expected somewhere between 32 and 35 celcius, if my converter is right and going higher this week and next. Then, rain and humidity expected over the weekend which sucks because we were going back to spend time at the beach!

63519 Off to wake the kids and begin the day . . . . we are going hiking on this HUGE nature preserve nearby. See you later if you are here :) Hope your day/evening is going well and that you are fine :)

63519 All I know is our nights are cold, have to rug up, well Im going to take my sleeper in an hour or so, just listening to the radio then hopefully off to sleep, take care bye bye :o)

63520 Back from our hike. We live near the Santa Rosa Ecological Reserve - I don't know how many acres it is, but it's large, lol. They even have some old adobe residences that have been preserved and pools that form from the spring rains, although not much left with this heat.

63521 Ooooh . . . it's 8,500 acres! I looked it up :)

63522 - seem to have missed you all! hope you are all good xxxx

63523 -oh that was a close one zhivvy!  we were ALMOST here at the same time tongue.gif

63524 And I missed everyone and wasn't even close! eyes.giffrown.gif

63525 Hi Janette im here :o) Just popped in, hows things ??

been watching tv and surfing the net..

63526 Good morning/evening 123 . . . . I'm just starting the day, it's a slow start, lol as cannot seem to get going! Hope you're fine!

63527 Feel great today, had a good long sleep last night, going to sleep in about 1 1/2 hrs and actually feel like I will sleep :o), Got music playing and waiting for daughters boyfriend to call me to let me know he got to where he is going safely then will cuddle my pillow :o) How you feeling ??

63528 Feeling well and glad you are too! Going out to the pool in a bit for a swim and play with my son (water polo, keep away or some sort of game like that). My daughter has gone to watch a friend's archery lesson (probably something else she'll be wanting to try, but there's no time for more activities, lol) and she has a sleep over tonight so will be quiet here at home :)

63529 Was fun in games this morning! Must do that again! See you later :)

63530 I hate a quiet home, I love a busy home, I guess I miss that, it's quiet here, If I was in paradise I would love to have a house full, with just a quiet weekend lol enjoy your morning..

63531 I like a quiet home and a busy home too, everything in moderation . . . except I hate a quiet forum and this thread's too quiet!

63532 Come tour time we will take forever to keep up with the threads lol

Had a good sleep, and a beautiful day today, just like spring, kids are not home yet and miss them, feel like a glass of wine but cant drink anything for the moment so miss out on that :o( but Im really happy today, was lovely music on the radio today <3 Chat to you later when your awake..

63533 Good morning, 123 . . . . hope your day has been a great one so far!!!

63534 Hi Janette, just finished cooking for the kids, a friend is coming over to sleep of theirs, and I cooked a apple pie, would have turned out perfect if I didnt use the wrong flour :o/ but needless to say its still okay to eat lol..

Im well thankyou :o) Another lovely day, hope your well and chat some other time..

63535 Hi 123 . . . . hope you had a fantastic Sunday!!!

63536 Had a good busy Sunday and slept in today was really tired but having a lovely day, got to chat with my mum, and did some shopping and its a lovely sunny day just like spring, then the bag took over..

63537 how can it be monday already....frown.gif

63538 -  hellooooo Anjana!!  I was just thinking the SAME thing!  Monday!!  How is it possible, and even more, how can it be August in 2 days???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????grin.gif??