Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63742 Hi Janette, your on line lol, just woke up not long ago, hope everyone is well, I had a good sleep so can get a few things done today, got radio on low, drinking a cup of tea, but have to be quiet as kids are still sleeping..

63743 Hi 123!!!!! You're here . . . you're really here??? Finished dinner, washing a load of laundry and about to go for a quick swim before I have to throw the kids into bed

63744 All that swimming you do you must be super fit, im looking for either treadmill then breakfast.. At least you have nice weather over there, today here is really sunny :o) but could rain :o/

63745 I try, but it is quite a battle to stay fit . . . think I do okay "for my age", lol! Nice weather most of the year, but truthfully Aug. is too hot for much. Will be much better by mid-Sept. :)))

Hope you don't get that rain and have a nice, sunny day :)))

Off to put the kids to bed . . . . they still insist on being tucked in, and I insist too!

63746 . . . . . and now I'm off to soak in the jacuzzi with a glass (or two!) of wine and get myself all relaxed and try to be sleepy!!!

I come home all tired, then get my second wind and it's hard to get back to sleepy!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow . . . . . have a great rest of your day and sleep well while I'm at work, lol :))))

63746 Oh sweet, wish I could still do that !!, Ok chat some other time, Im restricted, kids are near the kitchen so had to sneak the kettle and tea making stuff to the laundry to make my tea :o/ bye bye

63747 Home from another day at work . . . . and about to hit the pool. I'll miss it in mid-Sept. when it won't be heated any longer.

63749 Hi you all, had my meeting tonight but kids disturbed me so had to drive here and there and in between listen to my meeting and also heard U2 on the radio but missed some of the song because had my meeting, but what I got of the meeting was good.. Hope your all well, im in a real party mood, looks as though I missed you all again so chat some other time..

63751 Well im going to bed, im tired, might fall asleep to the radio and let mum turn it off, chat tomorrow

63756 Home from work and off to my son's school for Back to School night . . .

63757 Your not here and I dont mean Perth Western Australia either lol, missed you again, hope everything is good with you, gloomy day over here at the moment, listening to the radio, and got reading to do, goodmorning to you when you wake..

63758 Night im going to sleep now, feeling pretty tired, chat some other time..

63758 Night im going to sleep now, feeling pretty tired, chat some other time..

63759 do't think anyone is aboot  so will leave a raspberrytongue.gifcute.gif

63760 Glad the week is over . . . . lots of traffic in the morning and again in the evening due to road construction on the freeway, the off-ramp I need to take, and most of the surface streets around the school . . . . geeeeesh, I'm spending my life on the road, lol!!!! Does every single road around here need to be resurfaced at the same time???

63761 Hi 123 and Anjana . . . . . sorry to keep missing you both, lol :))) Really looking forward to relaxing this weekend, weather is nice and can feel fall approaching :))

63762 Hi Janette, it's a beautiful day outside, like spring, and im enjoying my cuppa and the fall colours are really astounding, have a nice weekend.. chat some other time

Hello 123 ...

I am good thanks.. been very busy working and trying to sell our house which seems to be going on for ever !!!!!!

Hope you are well xxxx

63767 lol Maggie, hopefully you get to sell your home, Im have a glass of wine and thinking about what to do with the kids tonight :o/ Dreamt of them last night, actually my daughter was most co-operative.. wish she was always like that..

Just listening to the radio and keeping warm with the heater, and um Im not mothering anybody !!

63768 Hi 123, how are you? I was just on my way out when saw your blue light on. I'm just taking a break from boring old housework, just done the hoovering and am so hot I had to sit down and come in here to cool off lol, glugging some water, better get back to it before I lose the will! This is me today...

4u2ap3b.gifsmiley-chores004.gifsmiley-chores012.gif128fs395770.gifsmiley-chores003.gifsmiley-chores011.gif
Hope you are well m'dear and maybe catch you later x
could do with this coffeebath.gif