Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

thanx for that, zhiv!

thanx to patti too!
and caz, fishy-meeting??? did i miss something here?
anyway, off to bed too! see you in the morningtired.gif

58252 - goed nacht barbara

and hope to see you in the morning

58254 - {{{hugs}}}

58255 - Good night Caz, Barbara and Zhivvy! House is looking good, just wash the floors and bathrooms and I done, whew!

58256 - then you can come and do mine lol!

Ok- bed for me, last big swim tomorrow!!! - then off til saturday afternoon and then doing it for real!

Hello Patti, Zhiv...me thinks rest have gone.

58257 - i was just leaving Sue - sorry to desert you xxx

will be about tomorrow though!

hope you are ok

Hello Zhiv I'm ok, thanks for your wise words the other day. Will get back to you in the next couple of days. Need to get to bed myself, also good luck with swimming  I did say I would send you some money for that...let me know AH! So night night sleep well and sweet dreams.xxx

Night night folks..Sleep well / have a good day....Hope the sun shines on all.xxx tired.gif

58260 Goodmorning people , I had the best sleep , feel revitalised , was just reading , I met the band thread , those lucky people , it would never happen to me :o/ anyway good thing I can come on here and say what I like to , hope everyone is well and sweet dreams to those sleeping, Im happy got my tea and radio on. xxxx oooo :o)

58262 Well I think ill go , and be back later later on when everyone wakes up........so hope you all get plenty of sleep , more sleep less aging , ''fact'' so good night to you and sweetdreams xxxx oooo

good morning!! looks like a beautiful day! a little windy, but thats okay. i was gonna go in town with lena (who's off from school today after long, stressfull exams) but then my love told me he would be already in round noon, so i'm gonna sandpaper the walls and we can start hangng the paper when he gets in! maybe we can finish first part of livingroom today?? don wanna wish for too much, but would be nice....

Morning all, will take a look back to see who is around in a moment.

Zhivvy will you be posting a photo of your swim in the "appearence thread"????? swim cap and all !!!!!

Morning Barbara,

It's a lovely day here too, I have a day off today and also had one yesterday. Soooo lucky to have 2 days together and such beautiful weather. Going out on my bike again, trying to get fit after the long winter and doing nothing (exercise )...... Reading how active you are with your house, that must have kept you fit, no need to go to the gym for you!!!!! and Zhivvy doing so much swimming and gym work....

Having some breakfast listening to NLOTH, still love it.....then out, have to be around for the gas man this afternoon for boiler to be serviced..

58344 - hello all - seem to have missed you!

Back from swimming - i did a bit less than normal but didn't want to do too much before saturday. still did 1250 mtrs so not too bad.

And as for the pic of me in my swimming cap and goggles - well will have to wait and see! I don't know if all could cope with me looking THAT sexy lmao!

but you just have to try us, zhiv!! so what if we all look green of envy when we see the sexy zhivstar? will only add more to your status of zooqueen.happy.gif

58347 - have a nice lunch Polly!

And Barbara i may post that pic lol!

hi polly! i just had another cup of coffee and a piece of panettone for lunch... i'm not exactly a healthy girl, am i? lol

58349 - wish i could stay but i am now on my way out to meet a friend for lunch! hpe to see you later xxx