Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi Maggie!! Sounds like you've had a lovely day too!! Beautiful pic!

Sounds sooooo good Cash, hope you'll get the Baltimore tickets too!!thumbsup.gif

59056 - Hello everyone! Chocolate eggs and bluebells!!!! I vegged this morning and watched "Billy Elliot" and ate a bunch of chocolate eggs and drank coffee. It was bliss!!!1

59058 (maybe....embarassed.gif)

I guess i should go to bed... early wake up tomorrow. But why I'm always tired around 7-8 pm but then I'm not tired any more around 11 pm when I should go to sleep???

Have a nice evening / good night / good day everyone!!

59059-good night kert,sleep well,

59061-hi patti,i,m good thanks how are you,

59062 good night Kerttuli, Hi Patti, just got a steal on ebay, U2 talkie. I think I need an easter egg to calm my nerves.

59064 - gotta go I'm getting the "how long are you going to stay on there, you've been on the computer since you got home. Have a good night every one.

59065-oh well i,m off now,as no one around,see you all tomorrow if anyone is around.

59065 - Awesome Cash! I bought a Bono the Bag on Ebay and have been anxiously waiting for it! Hi Caz, how are you doing? I told my family yesterday that I was going to New Jersey to see U2 on my birthday and visit NYC. My mom was so supportive and is even helping me out financially. My niece said its always about U2 with you isn't it and got mad. My brother said yeah whatever, wtf would anyone want to go to NYC. My sister-in-law couldn't care either way.

Hello Maggie and Patti, hows things with you?

59069 - Hi Sue, how are you. I am good, question mark not working on the keyboard again, lol. I drank too much wine after Easter dinner last night. I don`t really drink anymore so I feel a bit icky today.

Lots of water or orange juice when I've had a bad drinking time...but not been that way for a long long time...

Poor Patti...

Hello Maggie love your picture of the bluebells, I can almost smell them...Have you got work tomorrow?

59073 - hi maggie and sue hope you are both well!

Hello Zhiv...Hope you're well

I worked today...and will be working Friday and Monday..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

59076 - hello!!! I am great thank you - had a lovely day with my friend - a great lunch at pizza express thanks to tesco vouchers lol!!!

And poor you having to work Sue

Poor Sue...they are not the words that left my lips this morning as clock made it's sound at 6.00ammad.giflaugh.gif

59078 - not good!