Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

I've missed these little people.....Looks like me ..... with this thing infront of me.....Anjana....wink.gif

63913 - Who's out there? I just added a new blog about a facebook group, don't forget to read it and tell me what you think about it, can't wait to launch such a group! And I'd really like you guys as friends :)

Hello Maarten, Just read your blog, I not sure what names to look for...wink.gif

63915 - Ok Suee, let me know if you know it ;) I'm off for the night I think, going to have a hot bath!

63916-hi maarten if your still here,hi sue,

63917 - I'm here! Goodnight! One of my last for tonight, really tired and school starts early tomorrow! :)

63919 - Thank you very much! The same for you! Goodnight everybody! LOOOOVEEEE!! xxx

63920 - hello all!!! looks like i have missed you all

63921 Here I go missing everyone again, lol!!!!!

63922 Hello sorry I missed you all again, got my meeting so might not be in till later, anyway from the beginning, rules were not meant to be broken, otherwise there would be order now if they were not broken !! Might chat later

63923 Cant listen in today so have to wait till sunday :o( So have put on radio..

It's really a cold night tonight.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

63924 Good morning . . . . . wondering what the day will bring and wish it would bring more sleep, lol!!!

63925 Sending a quick hello to 123, Zhivvy, Maarten, Caz, and Suee and hoping that your day is a good one :)))

63926 Hi Janette, thankyou, my day is better, my car got fixed, thanks to the genius my dad, and my laptop is going to be fixed too :o)

and Im going to save up and buy another one too for just in case, lol, hope your well :o)

63927 - hello from belgium, school just finished, time is 5 pm :) who's out there? :)

63928 Really, I wish you Europeans would stay up late once in a while!!!!! It's only 6 pm . . . . . . well 2 am your time, lol!!!!

63929 Heading out for Mexican food . . . . . oh yeah :)))))

63931 Well no-one in, I have a headache so am going to go to bed, lay down listen to soft music a while then go to sleep so take care..

63 932  Hello, I'd like everyone to know I've been here Too!!!  I'm talking to one of my cousins on messenger right now, trying to convince him to read "Maitrey"-by Mircea Eliade (1907 (Bucharest) - 1986 (Chicago)) - the most famous Romanian writer over the boarders. He's been the head of The Department of The History of Religion at the Colombia University in the USA..That Department is named after him.

63933 Hi everyone, as much as i've missed you all I cant stay tonight as I have a headache, maybe from the wine or Lack of sleep, where there's a will there's a way, we will be together again, just not now bc I need to go lay down, get rid of headache, hope your all well and being good, now Im just going to listen to radio softly and relax and perhaps sleep as well so take care and big hugs n kisses to ya :o)

63928 Really, I wish you Europeans would stay up late once in a while!!!!! It's only 6 pm . . . . . . well 2 am your time, lol!!!!

63934......I stay up late...way to late, but youre never here !!!

[quote name='pollyanna wrote:

Janette B']

63934......I stay up late...way to late, but youre never here !!!63935 What??? Seriously??? I'm ALWAYS here, just look at my post count, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif