Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64195 - I'm sorry for my late response! Thats a great story! And your daughter has a boyfriend, thats interesting! The chances are really big i'm seeing Muse this summer. Never really listened to them.. Don't know what to expect! Well good night then!

64200 - good morning all!

What happened to the numbers there Terrilaugh.gif - momentary lapse!! 

64201 for Terriwink.gif

64202 hello hello, anyone in? I've just been drooling at the October calendar pic - calling all la la's it's a must-see!! I'd like to have it as my screensaver but I'd never get any work done loltongue.gif

64 205 Hello Maarten !!!I'm watching a local Stand-Up-Comedy group on youtube, they're very funny.

64206 - Great! Comedy can make you happy! What's their name?

64 207  They're called Vacanta Mare = The Great Vacation..but they are Romanian, you have to know the language to understand what they're saying. I'm from Romania so there's no problem for me ....!!!

64208 - Ah ok! Well gotta go now! Enjoy the stand up comedy and have a good night!

bye!

64211...hi there.....was talking to my brother on Skype !!..how about you ??

64 212 I was watching Life with Louie but I think I'm going to bed....Good Night !

64213....I´m going to bed too.....it´s already too late......Good Night.

64215 Polly think positive even if you dont feel so, you can go a long way if you think positive :o) Im positive, on and off but I try to think positive even when my sickness is the opposite.. Hi btw :o)

64216 Hi zootopia hoping your all well, im enjoying a cup of tea and listening to the radio,, hopefully will here some U2, got free time kids are not home yet, and am sore and bored, long story.. well take care chat some other time.. :o)

64219 Good here, about to have a wine but thinking I should wait cause I feel quiet bloated from the drink before.. Im bored, kids are home, and I got radio on and dog and mum are sleeping, probably in mauritius somewhere lol, I really feel like some chocolate, my daughter was kind enough to give me some lollies but I crave chocolate.. Im really bored, cant believe im here.. Have a nice night, tomorrow weekend already woohoo, with the public holiday felt like the week flew by.. Chat some other time, hope all are well xx oo

64220 hello Maarten and 123, hope you are well. just a quick visit, I'm bozz-eyed from screen work and have a bit of a headache so won't stay too long today

putertired.gif