Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64318-ok anj,i will try and get in more regular again,see ya soon,xxxtired.gif  i,m just watching tv at the mo, 

64320-i,m off now too,see ya soon,xx

64321 - hello peeps!

64324 - hello Caz and Pain - hope you are both good!

64325-hi zhivv,hows things with you,i,m doing ok,better now i,ve changed jobs,

64326 - need to know about the new job Caz

And Pain I am good and I know I am so bad and owe you a message about all my fun in Romania - and already planning to go back as soon as i can. i love your country!!!

64 326 Alright, everyone... ...I'm off to bed now ...... Good Night !!!blue_butterfly.gif Take care of yourselves !!!

PS: PM me as soon as you get the time, Zhivvy !!! I'm content that you liked it here !!!

64327-good night pain,sleep well.

i started my new job last monday,it,s only hotel cleaning,but i am really enjoying it because the people i work with all seem so nice and friendly and there is no stress or hassel they just give you your list of jobs for the day and then just let you get on with it,even though i havw dropped hours and money i feel so much better,

64327 - Night Pain good night!

And I will PM you over the next couple of days and let you know of my Romanian adventure! And you really do live in one of my favourite countries I have ever visited!

64329 Hello all, hope your all well, me im going out this afternoon, so no music after 2pm :o(

But I can listen now which is better than nothing.. As usual everybody is sleeping so chat to you all later..

64 329 THat's so interesting Pollyanna... If you don't mind, could you  tell me more about your friendship ??

64330 - Morning all - well just afternoon actually!

64331 hi Zhiv, just nipping in while I have a modem signal again, any second now it could disappear again, having real probs with it this week boo hiss. Hope you are wellhappy.gif

64 319 Anjana, tell him regular books are better !!!

64332 I agree but he's an all techno'd up man!! Loves his gadgets! You could say it has a novel-ty value - geddit?!!wink.gif

64333 - Hey Anj - your light has gone so I am guessing the modem didn't last!

64335 Hello Jen, how are you ?? Im ok accept I have a horror head ache, but still got radio on, just a little tired and thinking of heading off the pc, been surfing the net, find interesting things in cyberspace, anyway take care :o)..

64 338 hello again :P @123love to bad to hear that you have such an headache... Im fine :) I suffering from a lot of home work from art school these days, but I'm getting used to it... finally :P