Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59103 - thanks Patti xxx

glad you are well

59105 - thanks Maggie I will do xxxx

59106 - I am so sleepy, just feel asleep sitting here at the laptop. Going for a walk to get some fresh air and wake up!

Hi all!!

Sorry to hear about John's dad Zhiv, hope he will be all right soon!

I got Duals today, finally!

Have a nice walk Patti, hope it wakes you up!! I've been soooo tired too today... didn't get any sleep last night...

59108 - just heard that they are keeping in over night. And in the morning they will decide whether or not to keep him in on a 24 hr heart monitor. Not nice but he'll be in the best place!

Great news on Duals - still waiting for mine!

Enjoy the walking!

Have to go and drop some clothes off for John at his parents now - catch you all later

It's not nice to be in a hospital but they'll take good care of him!

See you later Zhiv!

Hello Kert, see you have said you have got your Duals cd..so what do you think...and I think you said a while back about ordering something from U2 com...any news about that yet? OH! and hows you????

Hi Sue! Yes Duals came today! I listened it through - I think it's ok, but probably will not listen to it many times... Streets and Amazing grace were my favourites, I guess.

And yes last week I got an email that they have finally sent my order (two shirts)... hope I'll get them soon!!!happy.gif

I'm good - only a bit snappy and groggy, didn't get any sleep last night!mad.giftired.gif How was your day?

Kert sorry your not feeling...on top of the world...snappy and groggy...mad.gif..Hope you have a better night good nights sleep.

I came home three letters about my rent and council tax...money...money...money...then spent 2 hours try and sort things out!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif...Not that happy...Not as well off as I thought..frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Oh no, bills, bills bills...mad.gifmad.gif

So it's not our "top of the world day" today!! eyes.gif But I'm sure tomorrow we feel like queen of the world again!!laugh.gif Who knows...? 

Something good will come along tomorrow..Maybe I will win the lottery..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oh that sounds good!!! So couple of lottery wins ordered!! And then we can travel to US and see many many U2 shows!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

OH! YES PLEASE...whats the chances!!!!! But for now, I need to make myself a sandwich...so will be back later...Catch you then!wink.gif

59119 - wombles on the brain Maggie? lol!!!

Hope you are all well - off to get the pest into bed and get gym stuff together

Need to get on tredmill seeing that Dizzy has nicely entered me into the ballot for the London Marathon - so that if we are (un)lucky we can run it together!

Hi Maggie, counting is difficult!!

Zhiv what's the marathon thing... wasn't it last week? Or are you going next year? Sounds great!!smile.gif is it so that you can't just sign up there? (and you can just enter into the ballot and hope you can (or can't lollaugh.gif) get in?) 

59121 - Hi Kert, Sue, Maggie and Zhiv!!! My walk was good, not too far. Will go for another one this afternoon. Went to the grocery store, visited my friend for a bit, now home for lunch and housework, yippee!!! LOL

Sorry to hear that Sue, I will keep my fingers crossed that you win the lottery! Everything keeps going up in price, its insane, but wages, etc. don't budge. Gas (petrol) is outrageous here and every time I go get groceries things are more money, ugh.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for my hockey team tonight, its their last chance! We Canadians are nuts about ice hockey the way the Britain, Europe and South America are about football!!

59122 - hello again!

Sue I hope that you win the lottery, but you may have to share it as i am planning on winning it too lol!

Kert - the other week I did the swimathon - this is for the london marathon next April - you enter by a ballot and then in October we will find out if you are successful. I do doubt that both of us will get in. But it would be fun - Me and Dizzy running for Bono!! Well she will be running and I will be panting behind her!!

And good luck for the hockey tonight Patti - i will be cheering on your team for you!

Sounds great Zhiv, would love to see you running!happy.gifhappy.gif hope you both will get in!smile.gif

Patti we have fingers crossed for Canucks!! We finnish are hockey people too... cause our football team is pretty bad, lolohwell.giflaugh.gif

59124 - womble-mania taken over the zoo and fb lol!!!

And thanks Kert - will let you know in oct if we weere lucky!